Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

when will Yufuin No mori resume operation? 2012/7/22 02:32
Hi, we are tourists. We'll go to kyushu early Aug .I heard that Yufuin No Mori are not operating now because of extreme rainfall last week .We'd like to know when this train will resume operation ?? Other trains are running normally, right ? Is Everything back to normal?? We concern that it will be affected our trip . Thanksssss
by Meaw (guest)  

Re: when will Yufuin No mori resume operation? 2012/7/22 11:29
The date has not been decided, and I suspect that it won't be back in service by early August. Fortunately, there are many other ways to access Yufuin besides the Yufuin no mori.

You will be able to see daily updates of the situation here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4750.html

Is Everything back to normal?

Yufuin was not affected apart from the above mentioned access issues.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: when will Yufuin No mori resume operation? 2012/7/22 15:04
There are shuttle buses between Chikugo Yoshii and Hita. Ask for the temporary time table.
Alternate way to Yufuin from Hakata is to go to Kokura and down to Beppu, then to Yufuin on Yufuin no mori or Yufu Ltd Express. Again ask the temporary train schedule.
Also Cross Kyushu Ltd Express train between Kumamoto and Beppu is not operating. Also Asoboy! is not operating.
by amazinga (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: when will Yufuin No mori resume operation? 2012/7/22 16:25
If Yufuin can't be resume operation soon ,pls let me know other ways( both trains and buses) to access Yufuin from Fukuoka . thanksssss
Is Kyushu Shinkansen ( Sakura- from hakata station ) that passing Kumamoto running normally ??
by meaw (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: when will Yufuin No mori resume operation? 2012/7/23 09:09
I recommend to travel by direct highway bus:
http://www.nishitetsu.co.jp/bus/highway/gb/guide/yufuin.htm

Or by train via Kokura and Beppu/Oita.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread