Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus timetable to Ohara 2012/8/10 22:52
Hi,
I am going to Ohara in Nov 12. Found this timetable but do not understand.

8月14日〜8月16日 と 12月29日〜1月4日は、「土曜・休日用」時刻表で運行します。
http://www.kyotobus.jp/rosen/~pdf/ohara.pdf

1. Can this timetable be use for Nov 2012?
2. Can I take bus at subway YASEHIEIZANGUCHI sta or I must take bus at Subway Kokusaikaikan Sta.
3. May I have the time table from YASEHIEIZANGUCHI sta to Ohara (both way). Is the bus stop directly outside the sta entrance, or do I have to walk elsewhere to find it.
Many thanks.

Rosa
by Rosa (guest)  

Re: Bus timetable to Ohara 2012/8/11 06:29
Can this timetable be use for Nov 2012?

Line 17 will probably not change, but line 19 is likely to have additional services on at least some days during November.

2. Can I take bus at subway YASEHIEIZANGUCHI sta or I must take bus at Subway Kokusaikaikan Sta.

YASEHIEIZANGUCHI Station is not served by the subway! It is served by the Eizan Railway from Demachi-Yanagi Station. You can take line 19 from either station. But line 17 does not serve Kokusaikaikan Station.

May I have the time table from YASEHIEIZANGUCHI sta to Ohara (both way).

Here you go:
http://www.kyotobus.jp/rosen/~pdf/yaseekimae1.pdf

Is the bus stop directly outside the sta entrance, or do I have to walk elsewhere to find it.

It is a short walk from the station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bus timetable to Ohara 2012/8/11 11:54
Thanks Uji.

I will be using the Kansai Thru Pass. Does this Pass cover the fare on Bus no. 17,18 and 19, and the Eizan Railway?

From Ohara, Bus No. 18 go to 銀閣寺 and 清水寺, may I know how long is the journey?

Many thanks.
by Rosa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus timetable to Ohara 2012/8/11 12:51
I will be using the Kansai Thru Pass. Does this Pass cover the fare on Bus no. 17,18 and 19, and the Eizan Railway?

Yes.

From Ohara, Bus No. 18 go to 銀閣寺 and 清水寺, may I know how long is the journey?

Bus 18 operates almost never. You better take bus 17. Neither bus goes directly to Ginkakuji or Kiyomizudera, so a transfer to another bus and/or a walk is required. I would estimate about 45 minutes to get from Ohara to Ginkakuji. About 60-90 minutes to get from Ohara to Kiyomizudera.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread