Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yakushima trail advance tickets 2012/8/11 20:34
Hello,

I plan on doing the Arakawa trail in Yakushima on October 2, and due to the traffic regulations I've read that it's more than recommended to purchase the Mountain Climbing and the shuttle bus between the museum and the entrance of the trail tickets as soon as possible. I'm a bit scared of that... how soon would that be?? I'll be arriving at the island the day before. Is it safe to buy both tickets only one day in advance?

Thanks!!

by xa (guest)  

Re: Yakushima trail advance tickets 2012/8/12 10:17
Tickets should be purchased in advance so that no time is wasted in the morning. This is important during the peak seasons (Golden Week and summer) when ticket purchase activities in the morning would cause serious delays. It is not because of the risk that tickets may sell out. I don't think they ever do.

In any case, October 2 is not peak season, at all. Still, you are being asked to buy the tickets at least one day in advance.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Yakushima trail advance tickets 2012/8/13 02:56
Thanks a lot!! Now I understand why the system works like that. I'm more relaxed after hearing that, I was really scared the tickets could sell out...

Much appreciated!
by xa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread