Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Sky Tree ticket & waiting time 2012/9/13 04:36
I and my friends are planning to visit Tokyo Sky Tree next week.

I heard that you can't book tickets for Sky Tree anymore. So it means that the only way to buy tickets is to buy at the Sky Tree entrance itself?

Also, what is the waiting time I can expect before we will be able to go up the tower? I heard from a Japanese friend that he had to wait 4+hours long to enter. Is this true?

Thank you very much!
by SimpsKwan  

Re: About Sky Tree ticket & waiting time 2012/9/13 10:51
i think you can still pre book online but i can't be sure. I had to queue for an hour, and i got there early, if you arrive later in the day 2 hours+ is possible.
by pete (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About Sky Tree ticket & waiting time 2012/9/13 15:19
I went up last July during daytime and mid-August in the early evening. In July a huge crowd was standing in line but it was a very efficient operation and I was in after less than one hour. In August it was even shorter, say about 30 minutes. Later when on the first level it took me about 20 (July) and 10 (August) minutes to get to the highest level. Overall I found it quite acceptable.
by Olaf san (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread