Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus Ticket to Shin Hotaka Ropeway 2012/9/28 23:23
Hi, we intend to visit Shin Hotaka Ropeway from Takayama on 26 Nov. If we were to purchase round trip nohi bus ticket, does that mean that we would have to confirm the time for coming back to Takayama at the point of purchasing the ticket ?
by jkoo (guest)  

Re: Bus Ticket to Shin Hotaka Ropeway 2012/9/29 08:33
If we were to purchase round trip nohi bus ticket, does that mean that we would have to confirm the time for coming back to Takayama at the point of purchasing the ticket ?

No. These buses don't have reserved seats, so you can use any of them within the period of validity of your round trip ticket.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Bus Ticket to Shin Hotaka Ropeway 2012/9/29 17:10
Hi, so am I right to say I can actually get round trip tickets but cannot reserve for a particular time slot to come back ? Meaning that I will have to queue on a first come first served basis ? If the bus is full, then I will have to wait for the next bus ?
by jkoo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus Ticket to Shin Hotaka Ropeway 2012/9/29 17:13
The bus won't be full, and you won't have to wait for the next. There may not even be a queue to line up.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread