Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Keisei - Tokyo Metro 1-Day Expiration? 2012/10/12 05:41
I went to Japan last May and took advantage of the Keisei Skyliner Round-Trip discount with a Tokyo Metro 1-Day Pass

http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/special/index.html

I never used the Tokyo Metro 1-Day Pass - is there an expiration date on the card itself? Might anyone know?

Kind regards!
by WongJP  

Re: Keisei - Tokyo Metro 1-Day Expiration? 2012/10/12 07:31
I have one of those passes as a souvenir and I don't see anywhere where there might be any expiration date on a pass that hasn't been run through a machine. Once you do, the date you used it is printed on the back. Those passes must be mass produced and it must be nearly impossible to put an expiration date on them unlike the SUICA which is much more "intelligent"....
by John B digs Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei - Tokyo Metro 1-Day Expiration? 2012/10/12 08:07
Thanks, John. I wonder too. The SUICA cards expire after 10 years of non-use or something lik that I think :) So I'm hoping I can use this 1 day pass on my next trip in the coming year.
by WongJP rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei - Tokyo Metro 1-Day Expiration? 2012/10/12 11:22
I don't have an answer - but thank you for posting this, I hadn't come across the Skyliner round trip ticket before! You just saved me some yen! :)
by Alex (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei - Tokyo Metro 1-Day Expiration? 2012/10/12 13:04
My pleasure! :)
by WongJP rate this post as useful

reply to this thread