Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneyland Tokyo tickets in December? 2012/10/16 10:17
We are going to Tokyo the kast week in December from the USA. We cannot get tickets online until 60 days before. I am so worried that they will be sold out since that is one of their busiest weeks. Is there anyway to get tickets other than this way?
by Gail Wiesner (guest)  

... 2012/10/16 10:43
All your options are explained here:-
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3016_tickets.html

This is an unofficial crowd predictor:-
http://www15.plala.or.jp/gcap/disney/

Try and go on the 26th, 27th, or the 28th if you can. They don't look like very busy days so you should have no issues getting specific day tickets especially if you purchase them in advance.

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland Tokyo tickets in December? 2012/10/16 11:17
Thank you so much! We are going to try for the 25th-28th since the 25th is our second day in Tokyo. (one day to adjust to the time change)

I wish I did not have to wait until 60 days before to reserve the tickets. We would be very disappointed if we could not get in and my grand daughter would cry.

I could not use the crowd predictor as I do not read Japanese, but it is an interesting tool.
by Gail Wiesner (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2012/10/16 12:19
I wish I did not have to wait until 60 days before to reserve the tickets. We would be very disappointed if we could not get in and my grand daughter would cry.

You will not miss out.

I could not use the crowd predictor as I do not read Japanese, but it is an interesting tool.

Just click the button to the right of 2012年 10月 until it shows 2012年 12月 (ie. twice)

Then the numbers for each day are in tens of thousands of people.

So 23rd=57k, 24th=47k, 25th=51k, 26th=38k, 27th=38k, 28th=40k, 29th=70k.

by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Disneyland Tokyo tickets in December? 2012/10/16 12:37
You are the best!
by Gail Wiesner (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread