Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Check-in at Kansai Airport 2012/11/8 02:52
On the day flying from Osaka to Seoul, at kansai int'l airport, I will have to check-in at Korean counters on 4F and return a rented mobile phone at SoftBank office on 1F. It can be noted that Korean Air counters are opened at 7:10 and SoftBank office is opened at 7:30.
In which order should i do that? After checking-in luggage on the 4F, instead of passing through Security check at once, can i go down on 1F and return the rented phone before getting back to 4F for passing the Security check? It would mean that it is not compulsory to pass Security check immediately after checking-in luggage. Do you confirm this point ?
by OngTam  

... 2012/11/8 10:16
After checking-in luggage on the 4F, instead of passing through Security check at once, can i go down on 1F and return the rented phone before getting back to 4F for passing the Security check?

Yes.

It would mean that it is not compulsory to pass Security check immediately after checking-in luggage.

Correct.

Do you confirm this point ?

Yes, your plan looks fine.

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

Re: Check-in at Kansai Airport 2012/11/8 10:17
Right, you do not have to pass security right after checking in. You can check in, go return the cell phone, and then pass through security when you finish no problem.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Check-in at Kansai Airport 2012/11/8 18:08
Thank you so much GC3 and Scarreddragon for your prompt,clear and precise answer.

I take this opportunity to thank Japan-Guide and its very helpful Forum.
by OngTam rate this post as useful

reply to this thread