Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 00:07
planning to go to Grinpa this Nov 17.. is it already open? Are there already snow in the park?

Read about the bus ticket from Mishima worth 3200... is it already a two way ticket plus access to the theme park?

thanks...:)
by Slerz (guest)  

Re: access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 08:34
planning to go to Grinpa this Nov 17.. is it already open?

The amusement park is open around the year. The snow and ski area opened in October.

Are there already snow in the park?

Yes, but I think it is all human made snow.

Read about the bus ticket from Mishima worth 3200... is it already a two way ticket plus access to the theme park?

I was able to find information about a 3600 yen ticket that includes a bus round trip from either Gotemba, Mishima or Fuji Station and a Grinpa 1-day coupon (Yeti ski pass snot included, I believe).
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 12:39
when will there be a real snow? Does it snow there a lot? And when will they have the real snow?

Yeti: how much does Yeti cost? Are there also tickets from Mishima to Yeti round Trip including entrance?
by slerz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 15:43
when will there be a real snow?

That is hard to predict. Even in February there is no guarantee.

Yeti: how much does Yeti cost? Are there also tickets from Mishima to Yeti round Trip including entrance?

It is explained here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6932.html
http://www.yeti-resort.com/en/

Re: access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 16:01
oh nice, thanks for the link..

just a clarification though...
what does this mean?

" Set tickets, which include the round trip by bus and a 1-day lift pass are available for 4300 yen. For an additional 2000 yen, the set includes a 1-day ski or snowboard rental."

1. is that round trip bus ticket with entrance has same rate with the 3 stations? Mishima, Gotenba and Fuji? or it varies?

2. what does "lift pass" mean?

so with the set tickets plus the 2000 means no need to worry for an additional penny to enjoy everything in Yeti?
except the food though...

by slerz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 16:13
1. is that round trip bus ticket with entrance has same rate with the 3 stations?

Yes, from any of the stations:
http://www.yeti-resort.com/access/busset.html

2. what does "lift pass" mean?

A pass with which you can use the ski lifts for one day.

so with the set tickets plus the 2000 means no need to worry for an additional penny to enjoy everything in Yeti?

Actually, I don't see the 2000 yen for rental option on the official website. I am not sure whether it is available this year.

Re: access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 16:49
ah, so you mean you still have to pay for the lifts aside from the entrance ticket? (if regular entrance ticket)

thanks you for the infos.. really a great help:)
by Slerz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: access to Grinpa 2012/11/11 18:34
The lift ticket is your entrance ticket for Yeti.

reply to this thread