Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

travel to kyushu in november 2012/11/12 12:04
we will be in kyushu ( beppu, kumamoto , fukuoka ) from 18 - 26 Nov.
a. What is the average parking fee for public car park for those areas ( beppu, fukuoka, kumamoto ) ?

b. We will drive through roads through Mt Aso and Kuju, is there a possibility of snowing around this time ?

c. What and where are the popular shopping items and streets in kumamoto ?
by Ms Bear  

Re: travel to kyushu in november 2012/11/12 12:17
What is the average parking fee for public car park for those areas ( beppu, fukuoka, kumamoto ) ?

Parking at Beppu's tourist sites is mostly free. Overnight parking fees depend on the hotel. Some are free, others (especially those in the city center) may charge 500-1500 yen.

I have not driven in central Fukuoka and Kumamoto, but I expect that daytime parking generally costs a few hundred yen per hour in most places in the city centers. Overnight costs are typically 500-1500 yen in teh city centers.

We will drive through roads through Mt Aso and Kuju, is there a possibility of snowing around this time ?

Yes.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: travel to kyushu in november 2012/11/12 20:20
Hi,

Just to add on to the enquiry if you do not mind. Would it be snowing as well in end Dec when I drive up to Takachiho Gorge. Thanks.
by DL (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread