Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Suica + N'EX Purchase Times at Narita 2012/11/30 18:50
I will be flying into Narita on a flight scheduled to arrive around 8 pm. The JR East Travel Services Center is scheduled to close at 8 pm daily as far as I can tell.

On the JR East website one page says that the package is ONLY available at the Travel Services Center. However, another page on the offer does not have the restriction on the package being ONLY available there. The same page even says that tickets are available at the Ticket Office when the Travel Services Center is closed. Add in the fact that the station map has both the Ticket Office and the Travel Services Center marked as offering the same services; I'm rather confused.

Will I be able to purchase the package from the Ticket Office? Or should I just plan on taking the Keisei Skyliner as it is cheaper?
by TaonasSagara  

Re: Suica + N'EX Purchase Times at Narita 2012/12/1 18:20
Or should I just plan on taking the Keisei Skyliner as it is cheaper?

How is your comparison?
A regular one-way cost for Keisei Skyliner is 2400 yen, which is higher than a discount one-way cost for Narita Express with a Suica & NfEX package.
This package is composed of a one-way or roundtrip ticket(s) and a Suica Card.
So, practically the discount one-way cost is 1500 yen or 1750 yen.

I will be flying into Narita on a flight scheduled to arrive around 8 pm.
Will I be able to purchase the package from the Ticket Office?

I suppose you can purchase one. (I find no reason not to sell this package when a Narita Express train is available.)
The last Narita Express train is scheduled to depart around 21:45 (= 9:45 pm), and JR-East Ticket Offices in the two NRT terminals are open until then.
Unless your flight or immigration procedure is delayed too much, you will have a chance to take a Narita Express train. In that case you will need to reserve your seat.

Where is your first destination? Depending on its location, maybe you have a limousine bus option.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

... 2012/12/1 18:30
As Omotenashi mentions you can buy Suica + NEX at Narita. Have personally done so after 8pm.

Enjoy your trip!
by GC3 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread