Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2012/11/30 22:20
Hi,from what I understand this pass is valid for 5 days consecutive days and a round trip railway ticket from KIX airport to Nankai Namba station. If I will be in osaka more than 5 days, so it means that I only can enjoy single trip from KIX to Namba sta. or Namba sta. based on my first day used date? tq
by joe (guest)  

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2012/12/1 17:14
The airport train rides do not necessarily need to fall into the 5-day period of the rest of the pass.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2012/12/1 20:43
Thanks so much, uji. :)
by joe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2013/7/23 04:52
Is it still true that the airport transfer with the Kintetsu Rail Pass wide can be made outside the 5-day period? I didn't find any information related to this on the official Kintetsu website.

In particular I would like to use the pass for an transfer from Nagoya airport to Nagoya station, go to Takayama and Shirakawa-go for 2-3 days and return to Kyoto. Is it possible to use the first airport transfer a couple of days before(!) activating the 5-day period?
by Pinni (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2013/7/23 09:01
-Is it still true that the airport transfer with the Kintetsu Rail Pass wide can be made outside the 5-day period?
True.

-I didn't find any information related to this on the official Kintetsu website.
True.

This question is repeatedly asked and answered. and there is no report that you could not ride airport transfer outside 5day period.

Single ticket from Nagoya Airport to Takayama to Kyoto will be cheaper for your itinerary, though.
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2013/7/23 09:44
-Is it still true that the airport transfer with the Kintetsu Rail Pass wide can be made outside the 5-day period?
True.

-I didn't find any information related to this on the official Kintetsu website.
True.

This question is repeatedly asked and answered. and there is no report that you could not ride airport transfer outside 5day period.

Single ticket from Nagoya Airport to Takayama to Kyoto will be cheaper for your itinerary, though.
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2013/7/24 00:31
- Single ticket from Nagoya Airport to Takayama to Kyoto will be cheaper for your itinerary, though.
Well yes, but of course after returning to Kyoto I would like to use the pass for a couple of days (for example to go to Nara and finally to return to the airport).

And one more question regarding the wide pass. Is it possible to do the two airport transfers to different airports? For example arriving to KIX and returning from NGO?

by Pinni (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass Wide 2013/9/14 23:36
"This question is repeatedly asked and answered. and there is no report that you could not ride airport transfer outside 5day period."

And there is no OFFICIAL writing that says you can. I have the same question. Does anyone have the true answer?

by Dick H rate this post as useful

reply to this thread