Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

thanks to japan-guide forum 2012/12/10 15:36
Just want to say 'thanks' to this forum site, just returned from two weeks in Japan, six days in Kyoto and four days in Nara, the Autumn colors were fantastic!. Thanks to all the information on this site, and contributors to my questions re: walking, buses and trains etc. etc.,my experience in Japan was trouble freethanks to the information on this site. Definately will be back again next November and will be checking this site regularly from now till then. 'Thanks Japan-Guide"...a great service!.
by Barrieaw  

Re: thanks to japan-guide forum 2012/12/10 17:31
You are welcome. I myself can study how to travel in Japan by answering the question.
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: thanks to japan-guide forum 2012/12/10 17:55
Yup! I chanced upon this website recently while planning my Japan trip & I have found it to be most helpful. Many thanks to the contributors such as william 5, Uji, Uco, kaikuu, etc who took the effort to read & reply me. Kokoro yori kansha mooshiagemasu.
I am sure my trip will be all the better because of YOU. (^.^)y
by tinkerbell (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread