Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Metro Ticket 2012/12/11 01:35
If I buy the tourist Tokyo Metro Ticket on arrival at Narita, may I start using it only after more than 10 days?
The reason I ask this is that I am going directly from Narita to Yokohama and then to Kyoto, Koyasan, etc. I will be back in Tokyo after 13 days and spend a week in Tokyo. The tourist price of 600 yen may be convenient, but maybe it is not worth the trouble?
by Magali36  

Re: Tokyo Metro Ticket 2012/12/11 08:32
If I buy the tourist Tokyo Metro Ticket on arrival at Narita, may I start using it only after more than 10 days?

No, you can use it before that. In fact, you can use it immediately after purchase. But you can also keep it for 10 days and use it afterwards. I don't think it has an "expiry date".
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Metro Ticket 2012/12/11 08:34
It only works on Tokyo Metro lines, not the Yamanote or other JR lines, Toei, Tobu, Tsukuba Express, Keio, Seibu, or Odakyu lines. It usually is not worth the price, therefore it's not usually recommended here on this site.
by John B digs Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Metro Ticket 2012/12/11 09:18
1. The Metro pass(600yen) can be bought at Any Metro station in Tokyo. So there is no necessity to buy one at NRT.

2. Skyliner and Metro pass can be bought only at NRT airport train station. You can start using the Metro pass within 6 month from the date of issues.

The problem is Skyliner and going direct to Yokohama is not a reasonable thing to do together. JR Nex train is direct, fast, comfortable, and cheaper to Yokohama.

http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/special/index.html
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Metro Ticket 2012/12/11 09:23
Sorry. The 600yen pass can be bought at the Airports only. It costs 710yen to buy In Tokyo.
by cc (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread