Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

NRT - NGO NGO - ICN 2013/1/22 14:20
I will be traveling to Japan in April and I will be transferring flights at Narita (from LAX) to Chubu Airport. I will arrive at Terminal 1 by Korean Air. I've been to Haneda Airport in the past, but not Narita Airport. Its also been a long time since I've been to Japan and can't remember the transferring procedures.

Would I need to pick up my luggage at baggage claim or does the airlines transfer them for me?
Does anyone have this type of situation?

The same goes for my connecting flight from Incheon International (from NGO) to San Francisco.
Would I need to pick up my luggage at baggage claim or does the airlines transfer them for me?

thanks
by Niigata16  

Re: NRT - NGO NGO - ICN 2013/1/22 20:07
When landing at Narita from LAX, one has to pick up their baggage and go through customs even if you are connecting at Narita for a domestic flight with the same airline. Please keep that in consideration when scheduling connecting flights. All overseas baggage must go through customs at Narita.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: NRT - NGO NGO - ICN 2013/1/23 06:09
Thank you for your answer and it refreshed my memory.
I appreciate it.
by Niigata16 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread