Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gora Station 2013/1/24 01:10
are there any restaurants/cafes etc at Gora Station and what time do they close in February. Also is there a ropeway to return to Togendai around 6pm?If not, when does the last ropeway carriage leave for Togendai?

Thanks Angelo
by Angelo (guest)  

Re: Gora Station 2013/1/24 09:43
are there any restaurants/cafes etc at Gora Station and what time do they close in February.

I have no detailed knowledge. I think there may be one or two, but I doubt that they are open beyond 6pm. Overnight staying tourists typically dine at their hotel or ryokan.

Also is there a ropeway to return to Togendai around 6pm? If not, when does the last ropeway carriage leave for Togendai?

See here:
http://www.hakoneropeway.co.jp/foreign/en/index.html#02
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Gora Station 2013/1/24 12:50
Yes, there are only a few if that. I can remember one, but I think it had pretty limited options. There is one in Gora Park which had quite nice food (though it was western style) and one up the street near the park. We had dinner at the ryokan so I don't know when they closed.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread