Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage storage in osaka 2013/1/27 16:10
hi i will be traveling in Japan for 2 weeks ( 13 nov 2013 - 26 nov 2013 and osaka will b my based camp as i will be depart from KIX later on. However from 14/11 - 19/11 i will be travelling to tokyo and other part of japan , another 7 days im planning on sightseeing near osaka and kyoto. i carry 2 large luggage and 1 backpacker bag. My concern, is there any luggage storage (not coin luggage storage) that i can use to store my luggage until i get back to osaka to spend the rest of my holiday.Booking a room for 14 days while you only will be using that room for 7 days would be waste of money, it would be a great help if anyone can share info ..
by erxmeeza  

Re: Luggage storage in osaka 2013/1/27 21:10
If you are registered at same hotel first and last days, simply ask front office to keep luggage for a few days until your return-usually free.
by Donaldl rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage in osaka 2013/1/28 08:58
shin-osaka station has a luggage storage facility which i've used a few times with no problems.
by pas7680 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread