Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Metro 1 Day Pass Validity 2013/1/27 20:43
Hi, i have read about this one and it says that it's only valid for Metro lines.

Let say i have that one, I'm getting in from Metro line station and somehow for fastest route i need to transfer using Toie line.

My question is:
1) Is the subway train transfer between Metro and Toei has different barrier gate? (i need to log off from metro and log in to Toei)

2) If it's only transfer train to train without any barrier (i.e. like Singapore MRT train transfer), can i end my journey free using my Metro 1 day pass?

Thanks! a lot for the response, this is bugging my head since my journey is about to begin in couple of weeks. :D
by Elbert Damian (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Metro 1 Day Pass Validity 2013/1/28 08:55
Is the subway train transfer between Metro and Toei has different barrier gate? (i need to log off from metro and log in to Toei)

Yes, there are ticket gates in between. You have to pay separately for the Toei ride.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Metro 1 Day Pass Validity 2013/1/28 21:15
can I end my journey free using my Metro 1 day pass?

No.
Your Tokyo Metro-only pass is rejected at a Toei subway gate.

When you make a transfer between Tokyo Metro and Toei subway lines with a regular ticket or an IC card, you are given discount by 70 yen per adult.
You are not given this discount when you use subway with a Tokyo Metro (Special) Open Ticket.

A Common One-day Ticket for Tokyo Metro & Toei Subway is sold at 1000 yen for an adult, but it is not easy to make this pass pay off.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread