Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 41
prev
1 2 3
next

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2016/11/10 16:05
My sister was able to buy the bag in Tokyu Hands Ginza.
by ami (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2016/11/20 11:21
Tokyo station has a bag shop called 'Sac Station' which sells branded bags. Anello is available - both canvas and 'leather' and has a good collection - single colors only.
by JK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2016/11/21 15:08
Hi everybody looking for anello backpacks- I am in Tokyo now and just bought one from Yodobashi chain store. Got the big polyester canvas type AT-B193A for Yen 3560. You can claim tax free if your total receipts is over Yen 5400. Plus if you pay by Visa card you can claim another 5% off

Not many choices of colors. They also have the small shoulder bag
by idoblu rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2016/11/23 12:54
Went to Magazines at Ueno near the ameyoko market. Again very limited selection.

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2016/11/23 22:01
MyLord 6th floor. Once you get off the escalator you will see a shop name Bao-Bab Fleur. Quite a good selection. The have backpacks. Shoulder bag - mini and also sling bags.

You can claim 8% tax free if your purchase is over 5400 Yen.

Backpacks sells for Yen 4500.

Cheapest is still from Yodobashi

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2016/12/5 22:46
I got my large Anello backpack at Ober Tashe in Shibuya 109 (6th floor) last week at a very good price. Got it at only Y3920 + Y313 VAT = Y4233
by Maru (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/1/20 12:24
Thank you Maru for sharing about Ober Tashe in Shibuya. They've got a good selection and a good price too. They're having buy 2 get 10% discount.
by Sherene (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/1/21 12:59
Check the Tokyu Hands stores, esp the one in Sunshine City in Ikebukoro. They have a whole floor full of bookbags like this and Fjallraven, etc.
by Anon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/1/22 10:33
seriously people, are you reading? It cost only \ 3270 at Yodobashi

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/2/1 20:56
Are the Anello Bags in Don Quijote original or fake?
by Elaine (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/2/4 08:54
Amazon Japan sells them. They carry many designs!
by SummerinTokyo rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/3/26 22:25
Hey guy,

Just wanted to share my experince while I was in Tokyo last week. At first I didn't know where I was going to stay because I was only invited by relatives. When I found out I was staying in Shinjuku, "myLord" was the closest department store and was perfect since it wouldn't hinder my relatives tour plan too much.

I got my Anello black backpack with mouthpiece on the 6th floor at "Bao-Bab Fleur" (there was one other store that had them but forgot the name). They had a nice sized collection of bags too.

I did the checks on the bag to see if the buttons, logo, inside color, zipper and, number & texture of tags, stitching quality were right. And all passed. I forgot to check the tag if it had the AT-B0193A code (since I didn't know it at the time of purchase and can't check since removed the price tag). But I feel that they are authentic because when using it I noticed the mouthpeice remains open when opened and the bottom of the bag retains it shape even with heavy objects inside. Holds up on support. Plus I seen plenty of fakes in my county that sell them for about \600.

I got mine for \4,860 (which is exactly how much it is online) and no tax. I got the receipt still.

Very pleased and happy with my purchase. And finally got my dream bag. Wish I could have gotten more but they are pricy for me. I also convinced my aunt to buy 2 for herself, haha.
by Inx (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/4/3 09:31
by RMJ2017 rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/4/4 10:23
I know that place you can get anello where shop name "anjo alto" in shinjuku at ALTA.
Home Page URL is https://anjo-alto.jimdo.com/
and this shop is tax free!!!!! moreover there have many color so you can find your fevorite one.
by anjoalto rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/4/4 21:15
I'm too curious to know how people are getting tax free for purchase under 10001 Yen, can you explain how.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/4/8 20:31
Thanks for all the tips. Will check out the leads, esp in Yodobashi & Shibuya stores. Have been resisting the trend but am caving in... they are so pretty!

Re tax-free under 10,000\, it seems that the tax-free limit has been lowered to anywhere from 5,200-5,800\, and you get immediate cash-back for the tax rebate vs. claiming it at the airport now. I was surprised too, as when I last visited 1.5 years ago, it followed the 10,000\ rule.

Definitely not complaining though! :D
by Wobblywonder (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/4/30 23:04
Just thought I would give everyone a heads up on this. I have noticed that some stores (including Magazines) have had original Anello bags on display for people to inspect, then you go to make the purchase, and the bag they get from the store room wrapped in plastic is not original. I have noticed this twice. The bags on display have the three tags, all the correct stitching etc. then the one that is actually sold to you is missing the two horizontal lines of stitching on the inside and only has two tags.

Be sure to take notice :)

by Sam Chio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/5/5 15:37
Best shop is "anjoalto" at ALTA in shinjuku.
There have many color and size moreover rare image and pattern so maybe best way to go check that shop. And there is tax free shop and near station so if you have not enough time them easy to go there and get "anello" bag.
by mishi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/5/13 15:53
Yes Shinjuku is the chepest thoes like selling bag shop.. i bought one at 5600 yen retail at 6500 yen
but shinjuku selling at 5169 yen only is original but think has limited design
by jerry lim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Anello backpacks in Tokyo? 2017/11/26 19:34
i just found it in Ober Tashe, a store in 6th floor of 109 Shibuya. they have collections of anello bag. the price is normal but there is tax free.
there is another place to buy anello with cheaper price: Bic Camera store in Shibuya and Don Quijote in Asakusa.
by ran! (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 41
prev
1 2 3
next

reply to this thread