Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 47: Posts 21 - 40 of 928
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47
next

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/8 09:37
We just went to Yodobashi Akiba and they're sold out 😢
by Jeff (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/8 11:50
None here at Bic Camera Shinjuku west store :(
by Sprae (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/8 12:21
I've got two units today in Labi1 in Ikebukuro, they've got big restock (i think over 100 units). Try Yamada Labi stores.
by Mnichu rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/8 16:35
Just got one at Yamada Shinjuku! It looks like they only have ~10 left right now.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/8 19:24
All sold out ^
by Red (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 00:21
If anyone get to hear where there might be stock would be greatly appreciated ... Leave tokyo on Thursday and struggling to get my hands on a switch :(
by Charlie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 09:14
I hope you can find one! If it was me, I'd try all of the Yamada LABI stores along the west side of Tokyo first thing this morning, otherwise they're likely to not have stock again until Monday or later.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 12:57
There's a store called Mulan, next to Sega's. They are selling second hand never opened there.
by Marcello (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 12:58
Sorry, forget to tell you is in Akibahara and the price is 40,000
by Marcello (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 13:03
i'll be in arriving in tokyo tomorrow until wed hope i get one., how about in osaka any recommendations? thank you!!
by Arjun Tan rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 13:34
@Marcello – I despise scalpers so much that I would never buy them, even if it meant that I would have left the country without one.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 13:58
Ikebukuro all sold out
by Zen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 16:08
Nothing at Yodobashi or LABI this afternoon in West Shinjuku
by Kevin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 16:24
Does anybody know when are the stock replenish for each shop ?
I assume that shops get their stock delivery on the same day each week, so it might be a good idea to share other people in this thread any information in this regard.
In my case, I haven't see any yet nor got any inofrmation from shops, I will post again if there's anything new.
by Christian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 18:22
Went to Labi, the guy suggested they're not expecting stock anytime soon. Still on the hunt.
by Charlie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 19:48
The guys on the sales floor don't typically know when stock is arriving. In my experience, even the staff who work in the stock room don't know until its arrived.

From what I have observed here and in the stores I *think* Yodobashi are quicker at putting their stock out than LABI, hence Yodobashi had stock available on Friday night but LABI didn't have theirs available until Saturday.

From some invested reports I've read which were posted over the past few weeks, the major delivery dates seem to be Monday and Friday, with smaller shipments being delivered in between.

Hence, my *guess* is rhat Yodabashi will have stock Monday night and LABI will have stock on Tuesday, then the same will repeat on Friday/Saturday.

This is all my speculation though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/9 21:32
I didn't find anywhere in Akihabara today.
I guess the best chances are far from Akiba and Shinjuku...
by Adrian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/10 08:57
Will be looking around Akihabara this morning. Checking out Yodobashi, LABI, and Softmap. Wife will be checking in West Shinjuku. Any other stores in Akiba I should check out?
by Kevin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/10 12:28
Hey guys, I am currently waiting but would suggest using Amazon Japan. You can sign up using google translate , and buy using credit card or by cash (you can set this in the check out). The Japanese have a very convenient system to ship to a convenience store nearby depending on your zip code. You can check your zip code in google maps.
Here is a great video demonstrating pick up from a store-
https://youtu.be/e9pS-ghpBrc
It states that shipment arrives in less than a week.
Hopefully will help. As I stated awaiting shipment myself and don't know when it is due. Cheers and have a great trip!
by JosefGvirt rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/4/10 13:12
Been to akihabara last april 8 and it's still out of stock. They told us to go there at 9 to 10am cause they'll restock but we cant go back since it'll be far from our next destination... hope you can get one..
by Ry (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 47: Posts 21 - 40 of 928
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47
next

reply to this thread