Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

Question 2008/2/19 10:47
Can you go to that Temple school but still learn more Japanese there in a class? I'm going into my Junior year next year and I'm taking Japanese at a local community college for the next 2 years.
by DiTomasso rate this post as useful

Art/ Anime/ manga Schooling 2008/7/24 09:08
For those interested in art/ Anime, I recently found out about an anime/ manga creative arts program available to international students. They also have a summer program for highschool students(http://www.jst.ac.jp/us/school/summerschool2008.html). Im not sure if its taught in english or japanese? Anyways, it's at Nippon Engineering College (http://www.neec.ac.jp/cie/us/index.html)
-hope this helps ^_^
by MaruMaru rate this post as useful

whats the best art college in japan? 2008/7/28 00:02
hey,im going to the 10th grade next year and was wondering which college would be best for me? im interested only in anime/manga. anyone knows any school!?
by john rate this post as useful

Seeking College In Japan 2008/8/26 05:49
hey, I'm a junior at high school and I'm looking for any english speaking colleges in Japan, I want to get a computer programming degree. Doesn't really matter where it will be located, please email me at lil_latina_girl12@hotmail.com
by Lea rate this post as useful

nursing college in japan in english? 2008/12/2 23:21
are there nursing college in japan that are taught in english? or is there a nursing college in japan for foreigners?
by Cristy rate this post as useful

Anime classes 2008/12/3 01:24
Temple University japan has a summer program about anime. Its 6 weeks for 6 credits and you get to learn everything about anime. Some friends of mine did it and loved it.
by Kira rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread