Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

Sasuke 2007/10/17 06:40
Man, I would like to know what "saskue" means, if anything. It sucks that he isn't really being shown anymore, so I ant to know what he means.
by Ethan rate this post as useful

Sasuke 2007/11/5 12:27
From Wikipedia: Sarutobi Sasuke (‰Ž”ò²•, Sarutobi Sasuke?) was a famous ninja featured in many Japanese children's stories from 1911 to 1925. The character was immortalized in contemporary Japanese culture by the 1962 Sampei Shirato comic of the same name. Thereafter the name Sasuke become something of a default ninja moniker. It has most recently been seen in the manga Naruto, where three characters are named after him: Sasuke Uchiha, The Third Hokage, and his son, Asuma Sarutobi .

by Tracy rate this post as useful

.. 2007/11/15 12:33
naruto uzamaki means floating riceballs and ramen ok im from japan get the picture now im leaveing
by andrew rate this post as useful

Sasuke Uchiha 2007/12/2 08:51
Do u know what Uchiha means i would like to know
by Mizuki rate this post as useful

naruto stuff 2007/12/5 07:13
if you ever watch the anime i think that you may see naruto eating ichiraku ramen that has these little white things with swirls in the middle....those are fish cake things that kinda look like the "@" symbol...so technically, he's eating himself
by Sachiro kariietsu rate this post as useful

on sasuke 2007/12/5 07:22
sasuke's name literaly means "ninja warrior"...if you ever watch the show "ninja warrior" they say "sasuke" for "ninja warrior"
by Sachiro Kariietsu rate this post as useful

Uchiha 2007/12/6 03:21
Thats not what i ask i mean uchiha wat does his last name MEAN!!!!
by Mizuki rate this post as useful

The last few manga chapters :D 2008/1/5 18:37
It explains what his name means & why he was called Naruto in one of the chapters after Jiraiya dies in the manga :D Check it out :D Itz Manga Chapter 382 :D It may not describe the meaning of his name but it says that Jiraiya used the Name Naruto as the main Character in his story ! He got the name while eating Ramen ! Naruto means FISHCAKE :D Hope I was helpful to you :D
by Ryan rate this post as useful

locked 2008/3/26 12:21
This thread has been locked due to abuse. Please start a new thread if you would like to continue the discussion.
by admin rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

reply to this thread