Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

replies. 2010/11/9 09:09
So since my last post, i've had a lot of replies. So many people are, supposedly keen to get involved, unfortunately I hear back from you one time, then nothing.

I can understand nervousness and second thoughts on the subject, but I'm looking for serious writers and artists.

so please write back.

KATSU CORP is under the new name now
STUDIO KATSU, we have a website under development currently, the first frames of our online comic "Eterna" will be up for reading as soon as we find a good webteam.

looking forward to hear back from people again soon.
by Studio Katsu (guest) rate this post as useful

serious artist here. 2010/12/22 09:47
I'm an anime/manga artist. My style is based on realism so its the opposite of simple. I draw eyes and faces well and pretty good at anatomy. I'm looking for other artists and writers to collab with. I'm still learning but I assure you, I'm experienced enough to be a good asset to a team. I'm 24 so I'be been drawing for a while seventh7seven@gmail.com contact me at this email, I'll get it immediately because it goes straight to my cell. thanks.
by alastair seven (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

reply to this thread