Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

highlights, not colour 2009/10/15 10:35
There is a big difference between having red hair and having hair that looks reddish when the sun shines through it. Brown and black hair often contain red elements which you see in strong backlight, but it doesn't make the hair itself ginger, and I still doubt that there are any genuine natural redheads born in Japan.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

exactly, highlights. 2009/10/17 09:38
Yeah, I was talking about red frog's comment, and the later part of yours, which say that the highlights are all dye, as I believe emma was talking about seeing hair like mine in Japan. As for the first part of her post, about natural, real red hair, I agree that it's hard to believe.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

There's nothing wrong with red hair! 2009/10/19 09:27
Most people in Japan are not used to red hair. One of my friends went to Japan, and she has very red hair. People stopped her to take pictures with her so that they could show their families. I'm sure that you would get plenty of attention as a redhead in Japan.
by kqbash rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread