Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 9: Posts 41 - 60 of 166
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
next

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/19 16:53
I had a friend at Tokyo now, may i know any place have stock for the Yamazaki 12 & also the price. Many thks, Urgent
by lawrence (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/20 15:05
Update: friend says the 12 years for Yamazaki & Harushu are out of stock, display bottle of 50 ml selling at 720 Yen. Everywhere is left with the no age limit selling at 4150 Yen at Bic Camera. Nikka 17 is going at 6580 Yen & Nikka 21 is set at 14500 Yen. Anyone knows the price for 12 years before i decide what to buy. Thanks Thanks
by lawrence (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/20 22:07
Has anyone seen Hibiki 30 available recently? If so, where, and what was the price? Thanks b
by Zach (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/22 11:35
Yamazaki Single Malt 2015 Limited Edition is available in DQ near Higashi-Shinjuku subway. \10k yen.

Anyone seen anything else?
by InvizibleJim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/23 13:52
Anyone knows the price for Yamazaki & Hakushu no age limit & 12 years at Narita Airport?
by Lawrence (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/23 15:33
Came back from Narita Airport last weekend. Did not see any Yamazaki No Age or Hakushu 12 in stock. Yamazaki 18 LE was going for 50,000yen.
by Jeremy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/28 16:18
Hello everyone, MERRY XMAS TO ALL.

Love + Peace + Health + Happiness and good whiskey to all!!!

Could someone please direct me and advise me of a trustful and good place to order - Yamazaki 12 Year Old Whisky to Sydney - Australia?

I cannot find anywhere this beautiful whisky around here in Australia.

Arigato/thank you

Adolfo Fujibaysahi Nazario

https://www.flickr.com/photos/adolfo_nazario

by adolfosan rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/30 20:37
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2015/12/31 02:40
Adolfosan, if "san" is not part of your name, it's incredibly tacky to add the "san" yourself; that is for others to do. As for your question, it seems that you may have missed the boat unless you're willing to pay a bundle.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/1/16 01:38
I will visiting the Nikka distillery in Yoichi in a week or so, and then having a few days in Tokyo after that. Is there any days/ times that are better than others for deliveries arriving and thus being able to get something? Or is it just complete luck?

Thanks for the previous replies here, lots of useful information on what to expect!
by Jeremy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/2/1 20:12
Thx for all the answers.
I tried all through Shinjuku and Narita on 31 Jan 2016 to buy a bottle of 12 yo Yamazaki, but to no avail. (Apart from miniatures). Everyone had sold out - bottle shops, Bic Camera, Isetan and all of the duty frees.

They had Nikka, Suntory, hakushu and hibiki, but only the basic Yamazaki. Airport duty free only had 18yo Yamazaki for Y50,000 - a bit rich for my liking. Bic Camera did have a good selection of Scottish single malts though.
by JT (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/2/1 20:12
Thx for all the answers.
I tried all through Shinjuku and Narita on 31 Jan 2016 to buy a bottle of 12 yo Yamazaki, but to no avail. (Apart from miniatures). Everyone had sold out - bottle shops, Bic Camera, Isetan and all of the duty frees.

They had Nikka, Suntory, hakushu and hibiki, but only the basic Yamazaki. Airport duty free only had 18yo Yamazaki for Y50,000 - a bit rich for my liking. Bic Camera did have a good selection of Scottish single malts though.
by JT (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/2/5 08:05
Just came back from japan with 3 bottle of yamazaki 12. Cost 8500 before tax. Bought in a local store in kusatsu onsen, near the bus station. Also looked around in Tokyo but like you said none has 12 year. The big department store in Ginza has a new duty free that carries a great selection including the very rare yamazaki 25 years for 250,000 yen and some other nice hibiki ones. The price seemed fare but you need to order 2 days before your departure as it takes time for them to ship it to the airport where you will pick it up. The haneda airport has similar stuff but less varieties, I've visited some other non duty frees and they also carry the higher end ones at a big cost so I just looked and left. So if you want to score the yamazaki 12 year I think you will have a better chance in a smaller but somewhat popular city...good luck...
by Bibi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/2/12 13:45
I tend to see the bottles for sale in local stores, rather than the big ones. For instance the one in Yanaka Ginza (Tokyo) was the most recent place I was looking.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/2/16 09:52
Will be in Tokyo for a business meeting on 20th to 28th. Company has the meeting at the Hilton Tokyo Bay at Tokyo Disney (Chiba area?) I've never been to Japan previously and do not know anything about Tokyo.

Im also interested in store that carry good whisky (not necessarily Yamazaki, although that's fine too:) that I can bring home. I'll have some free time (I think) Friday afternoon. Any recommendations on stores in that area?

Geeep
by Geeper rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/2/27 14:58
Hi Geeper.
We might be working at the same company.
You can get Yamazaki 12 at Donkihote stores or rare wiskys at Big Ginza.
by sslim rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/3/5 04:54
Anyone here tasted all four kind from Yamazaki distiller reserve? Which is the most popular one?
by sam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/4/13 05:29
Will be in Kyoto and thinking about visiting the Yamazaki Distillery. Anybody know if I will be able to get myself a bottle of Yamazaki 12 at the distillery and for how much?
Much appreciated for any answer. Slainte!
by ritoma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/4/23 14:58
All, just returned from a 6 night trip. I came across only 2 bottles of the Yamazaki 12 and puchased one. I wish I got the other.

If it's still there you can find it a shop close to the Senso Ji shrine. Here is a link to the store: https://goo.gl/maps/Nd4TBEEkpMw. It will cost 9180yen.

I ended up getting my bottle at Meidi Ya (high end grocery) in the Ginza area for 8900 + tax.

These places did not have any bottles: Hasegawa in Tokyo Station (both locations), Liquor Express (good shop with a good selection recommend by the bartender at High Five Bar), Don Quixote Ginza, YaMaYa in Ginza, Shinanoya in Shibuya.

Good huntings!
by Houston Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy Yamazaki Single Malt Whiskey 2016/4/23 20:39
This question was asked in 2014 and its 2016 now. I happened to love yamazaki 12 and 18. I've been in Japan for a week and went to many liquor stores and no one has neither 12 nor 18! If u go to online, price range anywhere from $375-$500. Crazy!!! And someone posted in prior answer that 25yr was sold for $2500 in Ginza.. Went to bar in Tokyo and they charged $43/shot!
Good luck everyone on finding Yamazaki! It's gold these days!
by Steve (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 9: Posts 41 - 60 of 166
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
next

reply to this thread