Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 5: Posts 41 - 60 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5
next

hmmm 2008/3/6 11:34
So I called up both shops. No luck with either one. Room 806 had changed their number and when I called that someone answered in Japanese and I had no idea what she was saying. Would anyone care to try?@

With 4/U I called and it went to a man's voicemail, it was in English, I left a message just in case but no luck at all. I also checked out the website for the hotel and no luck either. So... anyone want to try or have any other suggestions. I neeeeeed new braids and I'd prefer micros since they last a very long time. Any other suggestions on other places to go that are in the Tokyo/Kanagawa areas?
by Kristin rate this post as useful

Kristin 2008/3/6 12:12
Please email me at rune5281@yahoo.co.jp. I`ll see about getting some help for you.
by Banna rate this post as useful

Room 806 4/U 2008/3/9 19:09
I've had my hair relaxed at both Room 806 and 4/U. At the time, the same guy was doing both and he did a pretty good job. He's Japanese but learned from a sister. The owners of both salons are Black. Last time I had it done was August 2007. I'm going to up to Tokyo on business and wanted to get a touch up. Like you, can't get to the website and don't have the number. Room 806 is hard to find--although it's next to a prominent building, the entrance is kind of in an apartment so if you tried to find it you probably went right past it like I did. When I went I called on my cell phone to get them to guide me from where i I was standing. Still, for me, it's more convenient for me than New Sanno. If anyone has the most recent number for Room 806, I can try to call and find out what's up with the website--even if someone answers in Japanese. Tomorrow, I'll try to call New Sanno. Maybe they know what's up.
by Tracy rate this post as useful

hmm 2008/3/15 01:29
Any luck Tracy? I wouldn't have a problem if I actually spoke Japanese, but I dont and Ive actually gotten into this comfortable way of living where the language barrier isnt much of an issue. I should change that... This weekend Im going to try to look around some more, Ive been busy but please if you find anything email me, ksp136@gmail.com

help is here 2008/3/15 20:06
hello i have a mixi account so this information is easy to find there

here are some websites but they are in japanese good places for people to get their hair done in a black style or for black hair

http://www.milmil.cc/user/fine/

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/lillysbraids

http://www.lillysbraids.com/

i has everything from relaxer to extentions
by becky rate this post as useful

best salon in tokyo for relaxer 2008/3/16 07:54
Hi,
I will be soon in Tokyo for a long time and I will have to relax my hair and hair cares.

I'm looking for more information about room 806 or 4/U. Do they really make a good job ? How many time does the relax last? what about the price ?
If someone has already gone there and is really satisfied with their relaxer, and services please let me know.
Tkanks
by Amy rate this post as useful

@ Amy 2008/3/17 21:14
I went to 4/U for a relaxer. It was done well. :) It was about $70 total. Apparently 806 and 4/U used to be sister companies but now have split. Make sure you bring your passport b/c it's on a military base
by Mike rate this post as useful

3rd place in roppongi.. 2008/3/17 21:18
For the record there is another lady who does black hair. She is in Roppongi as well. http://www.hayato-ny.com/
(my email: mega_080 at hotmail.com)
by Mike rate this post as useful

? 2008/3/18 01:18
Hey Mike, do you happen to have a phone number for 806 or 4/u? The two shops you posted look pretty good, but they aren't in the Tokyo/Kanagawa area which sucks but thanks for the links.

phone numbers 2008/3/18 22:21
Hey everyone! So I finally got in touch with 4/U as well as Room 806 and I called another place in Roppongi.

4/U's phone number is the one that was listed on here, I dont know what happened last time, they answered in English as well, no problems - 033 440 2577 is their number.

Room 806 closed one of their Roppongi locations which is why no one (or maybe just me??) could find them. Their working phone number is 03 5545 4325. They are in Roppongi and are crazy expensive for average length micros - 42,000\ Im not excited about that.

There's another place in Roppongi that I saw a sign for. I took a picture, but I dont know the name of their shop. It's located in the Dia Heights Bldg. Their phone number is 03 3479 2295

If I find out any other shops, I will share the information!

Room 806 info? 2008/3/24 12:45
Hi everyone,
Ive been looking for Room 806 myself, but i cant seem to find any info.

i called two numbers i had (including the one Kristin posted) but its out of service.

I wanna get some extensions, and im told room 806 is where to find it. As for relaxers etc try China at Hayato Ny (its in Omote Sando). I have been there about 3 times and I always leave very pleased. the number is 03 3498 9113.
China speaks English as well as most of the staff.

Anymore numbers for Room 806?

K
by K. rate this post as useful

room 806 2008/3/24 22:45
i got room 806 today! the number is 03 5545 4325
by K rate this post as useful

my bad 2008/3/24 22:54
i just realized kristin already gave the number lol ;)
by K rate this post as useful

Sakura Beauty Salon 2008/5/13 01:14
My friends always get Relaxer at Sakura Beauty Salon at Yokosuka.
I sometimes get nails and waxing there.
Shop No. 046-826-2218
by Emi rate this post as useful

african hair in japan? 2008/6/6 14:23
Why don't you just wear your hair natural, Isn't it popular over there?
by jessica rate this post as useful

jessica 2008/6/6 16:18
Even natural hair needs to be touched up sometimes; especially with Japan's heat.
by niko-chan rate this post as useful

where is these salons 2008/6/26 03:00
Becky,

I am moving to Tokyo in Sept. Where are the last two salons located. They appear as if they can do a pretty good job
by zella rate this post as useful

Maybe a Solution? 2008/6/27 11:23
I think I found a way. Have you guys seen this website: BabyBlueLamb.com

I think it's new, but they specialize in shipping hare care overseas.
by Tina rate this post as useful

Room806 New Web!! 2008/7/16 00:58
I got a new web site of room806!!

http://www.theroom806.com

Sakura Beauty Salon at Yokosuka is same company.

by Emi rate this post as useful

African hair in Nagoya? Gifu? 2008/12/20 10:07
OK i know that there are probably more braiding places in the big T (tokyo) but does anyone know of anythin' that's happening in Chubu (nagoya) region? with regards to braiding/ extensions for black people?
by Eesha rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 5: Posts 41 - 60 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5
next

reply to this thread