Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 50 of 50
prev
1 2 3

Gajalu Indian Restaurant, Chiba Japan. 2009/3/30 14:45
I found Gajalu Restaurant serving real Indian cuisine in Chiba.
by Anuj Gurung (guest) rate this post as useful

Yanaka 2009/3/30 20:20
There is an AMAZING Indian restarant in Yanaka (Tokyo) on the street that runs between Nippori Station and Sendagi Station. It is about 200m from Nippori station on the road that runs between Nippori and Sendagi stations (just before the fork in the road). It is a small 2 story place on the right, not sure of the name but it says "Tea and Craft" on the door. It's run by some Indian guys and they speak some Emglish too.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

Mohan in Kannai now NON SMOKING 2009/5/5 22:01
Great to find a non-smoking place in Yokohama - at lunchtime at least. Am not sure what happens at dinnertime.

Same great food, lovely chai and now it's no smoking to boot.

Downstairs from the Pompadour bakery, near Isezakicho Mall
by tc (guest) rate this post as useful

Superb Dawat Indian Restaurant Osaka 2009/7/1 19:52
Recently I found the real Indian food having delicious flavour at Dawat Indian Restaurant Osaka, Nishi Ku, Edobori. The service was really good and they are also serving free drink with each meal.
by Ashok Unyl (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/1 20:40
I just re-read my last post and realised I wrote Emglish instead of English!

Anyway, The name of the Indian restaurant I was talking about is Darjeeling.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

tons of them 2009/7/2 16:42
In Osaka, check out Kohinoor.
In Kobe, check out Aarti. Both delicious. Go here www.engmenu.com to find other great restaurants in Kansai with English menus.
by BaVee (guest) rate this post as useful

Indian / Vegetarian food at Nagoya 2010/5/3 15:30
Those crazy for Indian / vegetarian food in Nagoya, there is perfect place to relish.

Name is "Mugal Indian Restaurent"
Address: Nagoya Shi Nakaku, Chiyad 5 Chome, 11-33, Kumazakibiru. Nagoya
Tel: 2434775.

This restaurent is owned by Nepali family - Mr Thappa and you will get Hindi speaking staff (Pooran, and team) and interior will give you a feel of India- walls are mounted with Indian flag, Gods, Gandhiji. All are perfect to serve tasty indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegatarian food. Although being vegetarian i only had veg food but it can be guessed by preparation that you will feel satisfied after eating food. Food seems to be more economical.

There is one more restaurant close to it and owned by same family, older to this and serve similar or better food.

Any one if visits to this restaurant after reading this comment, please say hello to Thappaji and Poorambhai on my behalf ( Dr Avinash Tank, Nagoya University)

* Those who want to buy Indian vegetarian ready-to-eat food of MTR, then go to this store, you will get varieties of food.....

Jupiter Nagoya meisei

Aichi ken, Nagoya shi, nishi ku, 2-33-8 , meisei

Yoshiju ya meisei branch 1 F

052-528-3851.
by Dr Avinash Kumar Tank (guest) rate this post as useful

Redacted at Osaka 2010/10/19 16:54
This is specially for @ Anand G. or people who are actually looking for delicious authentic & contemporary Indian food : My suggestion for Indian food lovers in Japan is gRedactedh. This a New Indian Restaurant. In Japan or abroad, I have never been to a better place for Indian Food i.e. great variety, best quality and finger licking taste. The restaurant has a very attractive interior, interesting music videoes, good service and at a very reasonable rates. The Kababs & Biryani (made of Special gIndian Basmati Riceh) i.e. the Original favorites of the Kings of the Olden times in India. In Japan, It was my first time that I tasted the best gIndian Basmati Riceh with Chicken & with Mutton in such an excellent preparation. The taste of curries & dishes in a variety of gravies, spices & herbs were all very different & delicious. Everything about the Redacted is so Unique that you really fall in love with the food gat the first biteh, which is a genuine slogan of the restaurant. And finally to end the meal with their Cheffs special dessert gPhirnih & gKulfi-ice creamh was out of the world. The best part of their service was that they prepared some new combination of dishes, as per our taste & request, which were even better than we ever expected. A place you can not afford to miss
by yNakamura rate this post as useful

Indian restaurant SANIA 2010/12/2 16:53
My friend i met lot of indian restaurant in around the japan, i found a restaurant in Sendai(Miyagi ken)The name is indian restaurant SANIA this is on top ten on my guess it is famous and papulated too because of good taste.
by Murakami (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Indian resturants 2011/11/13 17:23
There are so many Indian restaurants all over. I went to a great place that served Kingfisher Beer
Lovely Italian food as well for vegetarians and some great sandwich places
Food is never a problem even for a veggie like me
by Vegetarian Frequent Visitor (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 50 of 50
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread