Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 4 of 4: Posts 61 - 64 of 64
prev
1 2 3 4

my question 2008/12/2 00:09
Thanks for reading ^^
I am 14 years old and around 108 lbs. I'm not fat, I (and my mom) think its just all muscle. I'm Korean too.
I'm guessing because it's mostly muscle there's nothing I can do about it.
And someone said before about Japanese looking down on other asian groups. Will this be a problem? I'm 100% Korean (as I know it), but adopted to an American family thats not asian.
Thanks!
by Kira rate this post as useful

muscle 2008/12/2 15:39
as a matter of fact there is no such a thing as a body that is all muscle or all fat!..we need both in order to live! Look at various pieces of meat in food store. The red part is the muscle and the white part the fat. We all have a different proportion of muscle and fat and this proportion change depending on what we eat, our age, whether or not we exercise etc.Muscle also weight more than fat.. There is a minimum percentage of fat that we must have otherwise we will die. That said and done your weight is OK if you are around 5ft to 5' 4" tall.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

weight worries 2008/12/2 16:03
At almost any height a 14-year-old who is 108 pounds is far from overweight, and if you were much over 5 foot then you are very thin. Be happy in your body, and stop worrying about your weight.

Your bones and even brain haven't finished growing yet, so if you start dieting now you are likely to cause yourself serious health problems later on, and possibly stunt any future growth.
by Sira rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/12/3 08:33
thanks guys :D (sorry short reply)
by Kira rate this post as useful

Page 4 of 4: Posts 61 - 64 of 64
prev
1 2 3 4

reply to this thread