Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 84 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/25 00:22
I understand that replying to comments of total strangers, talking feelings of a person never seen before, still being without a stable income. I understand that there is a reason behind everything.
Instead of putting effort in writing here, get an easy job to collect the minimum cash to pay the cheapest ticket to see him first and spend some reasonable together.
Start job hunting while there, put your master at work, as only writing that you have them is no use, just a waste of time, girl.
If don`t do these things in one year or more you will be just older.

by I phone (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/25 00:23
No you don't underdstand the fact you are in reality, not fantasy. It time to face the realty is for you to find the job because you need money which it priority to be able to survive before you meet any guy. Otherwise, you can't afford to do anything and the relationship will not last. Be smart, not a fool.
by adventureguy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/25 01:40
I understand that replying to comments of total strangers, talking feelings of a person never seen before, still being without a stable income. I understand that there is a reason behind everything.
Instead of putting effort in writing here, get an easy job to collect the minimum cash to pay the cheapest ticket to see him first and spend some reasonable together.
Start job hunting while there, put your master at work, as only writing that you have them is no use, just a waste of time, girl.
If don`t do these things in one year or more you will be just older.

It's very easy to point the finger at someone who is experiencing hardship, at the comfort of your own cosy job and life.
You clearly lack anything resembling a human empathy and, instead, show your condescending nature.
Get off your high horse, Iphone.
Your holier than thou attitude is beyond disgusting.

No you don't underdstand the fact you are in reality, not fantasy. It time to face the realty is for you to find the job because you need money which it priority to be able to survive before you meet any guy. Otherwise, you can't afford to do anything and the relationship will not last. Be smart, not a fool.

Another one of these holier than thou specimens, namely "adventureguy"

Sakura, ignore what these vicious monsters said and keep doing your best. You already mentioned that your country is experiencing high unemployment rates (something smartypants like Iphone and adventureguy didn't bother reading)
There is a saying: "No money, no honey"
It's true for almost everything, unfortunately.
Good luck.
by xyz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Am I asking too much? 2014/6/25 09:12
I don`t think Sakura needs an emphatic reply or a pep talk. At least, this is what I would not need in her shoes.

She seems very dedicated to her online contact, seeking advice, investing time bla bla bla

My opinion wheter unwanted or not is simply to take action asap. Any speculation regarding my persona is just nothing.
I forgot on my last post to mention counch surfing as a possible way to seek a shelter while there.
Friends on a budget choose that option and find it very a good solution.
In the end, I think that female like Sakura might benfit from these kind of advices

Patting her on a shoulder would contribute to wasted time and improve her condition of job seeker in a fictional relationship.

Like it or not, this is what I think.
by Iphone (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 84 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5

reply to this thread