Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 6 of 8: Posts 101 - 120 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

HEY to HEYBBK 2007/7/4 08:22
i would but i cant my camcorder is fuked but i can guide :

1. go to a asian (young stylist) place to cut ur hair they have thousands of magazines for u 2 look through

2. if u have short-medium length hair buy a wax/ molding paste with matte.
-wash hair
-blow dry to fully dry (blow dry ur hair looking non puffy if not bomb hair)
- sprea wax/paste on ur hair n spread through ur hands by rubbing ur hands 2getha then just spread thoroughly through ur hair
-brush up the parts of ur head with ur hand
-in those brushed up hair make some spikes
(the unspiked hair of the brushed up parts fill in the blanks of ur spikes)
- and just repeat doing that u can do it towarded 1 side like all to left or just spike ur whole head to make bomb hair (if doing bomb hair dont completly blow dry ur hair to flattened)

3. if non of those work for u grow long ur hair and leave long ur bangs(opitonal for this style) sideburns( a must) ur back of head(must)
and the top of ur head depending on style

hope this help! if not give me a ur email n il send u some pics n more details
by BBK rate this post as useful

Look 2007/7/4 10:28
Latest hairstyles of Japanese boys.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/index.html
by . rate this post as useful

need this hair!! 2007/7/6 06:34
ok so i really want to see a picture of this hair..

no picture but i'll explain it..

the side of the bangs are long [usually dyed] and the rest of the hair is spiked up
by neil rate this post as useful

hairstyles 2007/7/8 03:25
I'm Filipino and have really thick hair. I really want to cut it though. Do you have any suggestions for jrock looking hair?
by Mel rate this post as useful

wanted: jrock hairstyle 2007/7/8 03:39
by the way...i'm a girl :]
by Mel rate this post as useful

Yo. 2007/7/8 19:01
im currently studying in canada now and i was thinking if u guys could tell me where to find a japanese hairstylist shop in edmonton. i wanna look great before i go back to my country one month from now. thanks guys.
by jojie rate this post as useful

Neil / Mel 2007/7/9 05:53
NEil when u mean spiked up u mean like totally up or tilted to the side?? n the bangs do u mean one sided or just the edge of ur bangs are longer??

Mel what kinda jrocker style u want?? like femine or sorta boyish? if u want girlish u can totally straighten ur hair n cut ur bangs uneven making it cover 1 eye only (something like that, example Bou of ancafe) or just have it that ur bangs get cut to a point that u can put ur bangs to the side of ur face n curl the ends of ur hair like :http://www.beauty-box.jp/style/long/index.html
and if boyish just cut it like something in here :http://www.beauty-box.jp/style/short/141.html

BBK 2007/7/9 15:02
totally up with one egde of your bangs

Neil 2007/7/10 11:52
A Neil that doesnt make sense to me lol but anywayz if ur doing spikey hair ontop n bangs lowered....U CANT cuz it clashes un less ur bangs are very short to the point that it just sticking out of ur whole head OR u tilt ur spikes forward OR cut ur bangs uneven tilting to a side then tilkt ur spikes to that side

BBK 2007/7/10 12:40
this pic is from a movie called "Baby" and it's almost the same as the hair i'm looking for, i just need the name of it!!

well here's the site of the pic:
http://www.actor.afterglowmovie.com/
(it's the bottom pic)

Neil 2007/7/13 11:31
okay i get it somewhat there no real name for haircuts just describe to ur stylist that how u want ur bangs n for the top just say have it cut one sided to spike n lean to ur left or right so u can gel it it would help if u went to a azn salon wit all those magazines lol

hopes this helps

BBK 2007/7/14 07:12
ok thank man

hairstyles 2007/9/4 11:10
hello all i changed upon this site and i think im gg to take my time to explore the links.im singapore based and been thinking of doing a visual kei/punk/goth hairstyle after my exams before christmas but apprently im not sure where i can find good cutters or where to colour my hair. so if anyone knows of a good place please do email me. and does anyone have any japanese sites on harajuku hairstyles? i want long yet punk. sth like avril lavigne's. feminine punk. THANKS *hugs*
by poisonblack rate this post as useful

online virtual hairstyle design 2007/10/2 02:49
online virtual hairstyle design upload your's face.
japan hairstyle
http://www.ecarddesignanimation.com/home/mainhaire.php
by siriphong rate this post as useful

punk japanese hairstyles 2007/10/7 01:11
Can some one post some punk japanese hairstyles so i can see how the look please
by Sakura rate this post as useful

What aboot people in the USA? 2007/10/9 14:13
I found a hairstyle I like!(http://www.beauty-box.jp/style/mens/055.html)
But since I live in the US(ohio) I have no idea how to find a hair stylist that will do it right.How do you think that I can get my hair styled? I've been wanting this for YEARS! I don't want some clueless baka to ruin my hair! Help.
by supralov3r rate this post as useful

to supralov3r 2007/10/17 15:41
I think it's pretty ignorant to believe that just because a hair stylist is from America they'll ruin your hair and not style it correctly. There are some hair stylists who have Ph.Ds in cosmetics. These people are the professionals and are the ones you should look for in your local area. I recommend you look around and find a good hair salon. Note: I've usually found that people who own their own hair salons have more professional hair stylists, as opposed to places like Supercuts, etc.

Bring a picture to the stylist and ask them if they can do it. Most likely, they'll be able to do it and it'll lookjust fine. I think it'd be a TOTAL waste of money to go to Japan just because you believe that their hair stylists will somehow be superior to American ones simply because they're from Japan. Sure, there are plenty of bad stylists in America. All you have to do is find a good one, though, and you'll get the hair that you want.

Best of luck to you.
by nothing rate this post as useful

If you like Japanese Nails. 2007/10/23 15:55
Check out http://www.e-yumeusa.com if you are going all out on Japanese styles. This site has info on lots of the Japanese nail artist supplies, and styles.
by Yu rate this post as useful

hmm 2007/10/26 16:00
cute?
by LyLe rate this post as useful

I know 2007/11/17 21:14
japanese hairstyle is popula these days in indonesia they know it from anime movies and thay tried to followed and try to make new hairstyle but some of them think it is just a waist of time but to me i like it a lot more than any hairstyle actuall that is my answer!!!
by MoChiZuQY rate this post as useful

Page 6 of 8: Posts 101 - 120 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

reply to this thread