Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

Re: Hotel Neighborhood in Tokyo for Tourists 2024/5/1 15:21
Thank you Uco.

Looks like The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo is the best choice amongst the original 3 hotels I had listed.

Since then another hotel I found is in Bunkyo-ku. It is Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo. Any thoughts regarding it and Prince Sakura Tower, and how Shinagawa compares with Bunkyo-ku as a location?
by Aband rate this post as useful

Re: Hotel Neighborhood in Tokyo for Tourists 2024/5/1 16:03
how long will it take to travel from Shinagawa station to Shibuya or Shinjuku station?

Take JR Yamanote Line, 13 min 180 yen to Shibuya, 16-20 min 210 yen to Shinjuku. You may better avoid grush hourh (7:30 to 9:00). Shinagawa station has several train lines so follow the overhead signage to gYamanote Lineh

Another hotel I found is in Bunkyo-ku. It is Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo. Any thoughts regarding the two hotels and how Shinagawa compares with Bunkyo-ku as a location?

Chinzanso is known as a wedding venue. It has large garden, banquet room etc, but in rather inconvenient location.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Hotel Neighborhood in Tokyo for Tourists 2024/5/1 18:30
Chinzanso is a prestigious hotel with a long tradition. It was part of the Four Season international franchise for a while, accommodating numerous big names including the Rolling Stones.

Keep in mind that, when staying at physically large hotels, you may need to walk a lot from your room to the hotel's exit, which people may like or dislike especially when they want to go in and out sightseeing and nightclubbing in a city as opposed to enjoying a hotel resort life in the countryside.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread