Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Uniqlo 2013/6/1 05:24
Hi...does anyone know where the larger Uniqlo stores are in Tokyo? Preferably near the stations....thanks
by jackie42  

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/2 07:35
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/2 09:20
Ginza is probably the biggest.
(near Ginza subway, not far from Yurakucho JR)
Shinjuku Nishi Guchi is also quite big.
(near the west exit of Shinjuku JR, Keio, Odakyu,)
by girltokyo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/2 14:05
I love UNIQLO and have been in many- I loved the one in the new mall at the Tokyo Sky Tree- large and lots of tourist shirts as well as Hello Kitty bags- and other canvas bags suitable for presents.

Only downside was no children's sizing.

Hope that helps
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/4 11:50
On the subject of sizing, does anyone know which stores in Tokyo *stock* XXL sizing? I was in Osaka and their 'flagship' store in Shinsaibashi didn't have any nor the small store in KIX.

I know not every product/design/colour come in XXL but I couldn't find any. And the XL was more like a US slim fit L sizing.
by Obak3 rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/4 15:19
Thank you for all the information...
by jackie42 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/5 10:25
the bigger store maybe in ginza, or you can browse and buy online on their website
by chocochick rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/6 09:38
Hello

Does anyone know if the cost of stuff in Uniqlo Japan cost lower than other countries eg. Southeast Asia?
by bebegurl rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/6 13:57
The largest uniqlo store in tokyo is uniqlo ginza
by jane91 rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/6 14:17
@bebegurl, yes Uniqlo in Japan is cheaper than Uniqlo in SEA. My Japanese hosts said the quality in Japan is also better but I'm not sure about that.
by lalainec2003 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/7 18:29
Thanks lalainec2003.

No I don't think the quality differs. The wear I bought are all made in China.
by bebegurl rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/8 00:17
The prices in japan are pretty similar to the uniqlo in hongkong. jeans are somehow 1000yen more expensive in japan though.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Uniqlo 2013/6/8 01:03
Hey everyone. I'm brazilian and, when I travelled to malaysia last year, I gave up on buying clothes after entering some ten shops, trying many things and nothing fitting properly. I assumed my body type was simply too diferent from the locals and gave up.

(note: In the U.S. I wear XS to S on the top, S to M on the bottom, so my issue is not on sizes, but modelling, latin girls are usually more curvy).

Any western girls had the same experience traveling to japan? or are there more options in there?
by CecilSoares rate this post as useful

reply to this thread