Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Stuffed owl at Tokyu Hands 2013/6/8 01:35
When I went to the crafts floor at Tokyu Hands in Osaka some days ago I found this stuffed kind of owl. Not like a stuffed kids fabric sort of thing, more like the real thing. I have looked in the Ginza, Shinjuku and Shibuya stores. They had one owl at Shibuya but it was rather more expensive compared to the one in Osaka. I dont feel like going back to Osaka just for that though. Anyone seen any owls like this? Or if any other stores than Hands that might have it? It is quite hard to explain even in English..
by Jojo (guest)  

Re: Stuffed owl at Tokyu Hands 2013/6/8 16:53
There is a large tokyu hands at Ikebukuro- near the sunshine city shopping area you could try?
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stuffed owl at Tokyu Hands 2013/6/8 22:10
I was thinking of going there today but I was unsure when they closed. I ended up in the giant ferriswheel at Odaiba so it took some time to get back into town. I will look into it tomorrow Thanks!

Re: Stuffed owl at Tokyu Hands 2013/6/11 22:54
Can't help you but I was wondering if you saw any other realistic animals on sale there? I'm looking for some to use as photo props.
by Saus (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stuffed owl at Tokyu Hands 2013/6/12 18:56
I actually found some at Shibuya store, floor 7 by the cafe. Turn left from the stairs, the table opposite the cafe cashier. In the box by the floor there were crows with folded and unfolded wings, and some pygmeowls, black and brown. Look there, or ask for crows or owls. Hope you find it :)

reply to this thread