Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Halloween in Osaka 2013/7/17 14:52
hey everyone. I'll be in Japan later in the year and will be in Osaka for Halloween.

Is there any great places to go that night?

whats Halloween like in Japan haha
by Colin Sparks  

Re: Halloween in Osaka 2013/7/17 19:06
The biggest international comunity in Kansai "whynotjapan" holds a party at Nanba!
1000 people expecterd. last year 880 people!
by whynotjapan hiro rate this post as useful

Re: Halloween in Osaka 2013/7/19 10:51
Halloween is an American holiday, in Japan as in much of the world there's only a small commercial blip.
In Tokyo parties can be found in Roppongi and the like for sure, they tend to be pretty foreigner dominated and...well, adult fancy dress parties, nothing special.
I'd imagine Osaka is similar.
by takeda's ghost (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Halloween in Osaka 2013/10/28 09:22
Sorry for the last minute info but if you're looking for western style halloween festivities then Amemura (American village) is the place to go. It's a small area between Yotsubashi and Shinsaibashi stations, north from Namba (Google maps is your friend). Last year I went there forgetting it's halloween and I was surprised to see almost everyone (and there was a huge crowd) in costumes roaming the streets. I suspect it will be the same this year. Hope this helps
by drinker rate this post as useful

reply to this thread