Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

lunch in kibune (kawadoko) 2013/7/24 03:59
I'm trying to find information about kawadoko dining in Kibune, but the information is quite scarce....anyone has experience trying them out?

Is there any restaurant in kibune that offer lunch set for kawadoko dining? How much is usually the cost for lunch set kawadoko lunch?

Any info will be greatly appreciated. :)

Cheers,
Emti
by emti  

Re: lunch in kibune (kawadoko) 2013/7/24 16:10
http://www.kyoto-okoshiyasu.com/campaign/kawadoko/kibune.html

It looks like the price range will be somewhere between 7,200 and 12,000 yen for lunch. You should ask your hotel for assistance to make a reservation.
by Jay Kay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: lunch in kibune (kawadoko) 2013/8/12 21:31
thanks for the link, unfortunately I'm exploring on my own, ha3, do you think kawadoko dining is still fun if I eat alone? Thanks.
by emti rate this post as useful

Re: lunch in kibune (kawadoko) 2013/8/13 05:03
Ate there alone. It was a fantastic experience; I felt very zen just chowing down. Of course, when it come to paying the bill, my zen died, to be replaced with indigestion. I paid around 9000 about two years ago.
by tea4jade rate this post as useful

Re: lunch in kibune (kawadoko) 2013/8/14 12:20
lol, thanks for the info, I'll try to find somewhere along 5-6k for the lunch then :D
by emti rate this post as useful

reply to this thread