Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Leaflets from cinema 2013/8/4 20:46
Is it possible to have now old leaflets from cinema about movies played in 2012 in Japan?
/advertising leaflet/?
Thanks for your help for leaflets collector.
by okasanfry  

Re: Leaflets from cinema 2013/8/5 22:52
It's possible, but difficult. Try theaters, productions and second-hand shops. But better, look forward to a re-run at mini-theaters.

What movies do you want, by the way? Keep in mind that some "pamphlets," as well call it, can even be sold out while the movie is still on.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Leaflets from cinema 2013/8/7 17:02
Thank you Uco for your answer but I'm 10 000 kilometers from nearest japanese cinema.
Something like archive? Or fun club? Or private collector? /sorry for silly question/.
by okasanfry rate this post as useful

Re: Leaflets from cinema 2013/8/8 20:20
For someone from our country (I'm also from Czechia), it's pretty complicated and expensive to get something like that. A lot of movie pamphlets can be found at yahoo auctions, but most of the sellers don't ship overseas anyway. And considering the price, using some proxy service in not an alternative. There's probably a lot of second-hand shops in Japan too. I've seen some movie pamphlets in Mandarake, when I visited Tokyo. But all of them probably much older than 2012.
by 8BB76E1 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread