Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/5 16:08
Hi All,
I am planning to visit Japan for 2 weeks starting AUG 10th. I will arrive to Haneda airport at 00:10 and I would like to move to Tokyo - Chiyoda part.
Is there any possibility to transfer at this time from Haneda airport or shall I wait at the airport for first train that is 05:35 in the morning? I checked hotels at the Airport but they are already fully booked.
Can you recommend what whould be the best options?

thank you all in advance.
by maruseru (guest)  

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/6 01:46
If there are no other option - may I stay in business lounge if any directly on the airport?
by Maruchan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/6 04:11
Taxi would be another option but it will be quite expensive ~4000-5000yen.
Did you try this http://www.tokyo-airport-bldg.co.jp/en/tenant/?view=categoryList&categ...
by guear rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/6 04:15
Thanks, yes I tried but it is all fully booked.
Most probably I will need to wait (sleep) on the benches at the airport.
I hope it is allowed in Japan

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/6 04:50
Maybe one of these lounges that open 24 hours
http://www.haneda-airport.jp/inter/en/premises/service/lounge.html

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/6 04:55
TIAT SKY LOUNGE
Would be the best option as I am Dinners Club member, the only question is if I can access it when I will arrive from abroad and not having any connection flight.

To stay at the airport is only the option to wait till 05:35 for my first train.

Great thanks

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/6 14:28
You could try First Cabin inside the airport itself. See:
http://www.first-cabin.jp.e.jr.hp.transer.com/
Get a decent night's rest, and then go conquer Japan. Nothing is worse than walking around as a red-eyed zombie. Is that what you paid so much money for?
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/6 14:31
Thanks Ken,

As i mentioned first cabin is fully booked same as hotel at the airport :-(

And I dont see much more options

Maruchan

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/11 02:53
Hi, ILve been reading this post because I have the same problem, but thanks to you I will book on First Cabin hotel :)
but now I have another question, my flight arrives at 00.01 to the INternational Terminal, and this hotel is in Terminal 1, as it is a late arrival, how can I get to terminal?

Thank you
by Cindy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/11 03:18
Thanks to all,

I am just at Haneda airport and it looks really good. There are at least 4 restaurant opened 24hours, shower room to get refreshed after long flight, 3information kiosks operating 24hours with fantastic English speaking guides.
So I am glad that I did not book expensive hotel just because of 4 hours waiting. My flight suppose to arrive 00:01, but in reality we were landing at 00:15. Imigration took another 30 minutes, laguage inspection 15 min so when I got into arrival hall it was already 01:15.
First train is leaving airport at 5:15 so finally and I á gonna take shower 30min = 1000\ and some good coffee in the restaurant.

If you are not looking for luxtury it is far enough what airport is offering to overnight 4 hours.

Maruchan

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/11 03:18
If you can get out and rush to bus stop by 00:40 you can try this http://www.first-cabin.jp/pdf/haneda_bus.pdf Otherwise you might have to take taxi

Re: Haneda airport late arrival 2013/8/13 00:45
Thank you all.

It sounds good to get the first train, but my next check in is at 15.00 so still have to wait a lot, and after the long flight ILm not sure I can make it hehe.
It is expensive, but check out from first cabin is at 10 so I can rest a bit.

by Cindy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread