Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage lockers at Narita Station 2013/8/14 00:53
During my final day in Japan I will be traveling to Narita before my flight home the next day.
Before I go to my hotel though I want to visit the AEON shopping mall next to Narita Station. I'm just wondering if there is somewhere in the station that I can store my luggage? If so how much do the lockers charge?

I'm going to be arriving in Narita just before 19.30pm.
by K. (guest)  

Re: Luggage lockers at Narita Station 2013/8/14 08:53
Before I go to my hotel though I want to visit the AEON shopping mall next to Narita Station.

There is no Aeon mall next to Narita Station! The mall is a 15 minute bus ride away from the station:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6405.html

I'm just wondering if there is somewhere in the station that I can store my luggage?

All sizes of coin lockers seem to be available at JR Narita Station. The sizes and typical fees are explained here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2274.html

There are also lockers at Keisei Narita Station, but I am not sure what sizes are available.

I assume you know that Narita Station is not located at the airport.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage lockers at Narita Station 2013/8/14 09:04
The bus that goes from Narita Station to the Aeon Mall also loops to Narita Airport, so if there wer a way to find out if there are lockers at the Mall, that may be an option. The drawback is that the bus is small and usually crowded, so there may not be much room for luggage.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage lockers at Narita Station 2013/8/14 09:30
Uji

I'm traveling to Narita from Tokyo in the evening. I'm staying at the International Garden Narita before my flight home the day after.
A shuttle service is included in the price of my stay.

So I'm trying to work out which would be better. Storing my luggage and getting the shuttle to the AEON and then collect it on my way back to the hotel. Or to check in at the hotel and then take a taxi to AEON.
The distance is about 1.1miles between the hotel and the mall and I don't know how expensive that would be.
by K. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread