Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

best hot springs/baths in tokyo? 2013/8/15 23:48
Hi,

I would very much like to visit a hot spring bath while in Japan but the only free time i will have will be in Tokyo and as such, was wondering which one would be the best one to visit please?

Thank you :-)

by tjgoldstein (guest)  

Re: best hot springs/baths in tokyo? 2013/8/16 09:17
There are surprisingly few hot springs in Tokyo. But there are several nice places within daytrip distance of the city. But if that is an option then consider Oedo Onsen in Odaiba

http://www.ooedoonsen.jp/higaeri/english/
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: best hot springs/baths in tokyo? 2013/8/16 10:35
Thanks for providing the info, looking at the site i see there is a morning bath at 1380 yen from 5 am to 9 am, do you also need to pay the General admission at 1980 as well.

also do you know if the JR trains service operate around 5 am in the morning to this place.

I will be coming from asakusa area.

thanks.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: best hot springs/baths in tokyo? 2013/8/16 10:57
Thanks for providing the info, looking at the site i see there is a morning bath at 1380 yen from 5 am to 9 am, do you also need to pay the General admission at 1980 as well.

No, just the early morning admission fee.

also do you know if the JR trains service operate around 5 am in the morning to this place.

The nearest station is Telecom Center on the Yurikamome (not JR) line. The earliest services arrive around 6am.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: best hot springs/baths in tokyo? 2013/8/16 11:04
Thanks, may be i'll try a morning session before i start the days shopping and sightseeing.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread