Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question on Japanese movie "Rentaneko" 2013/9/9 10:12
Hi, I will be in Tokyo in a few days and am looking for the above bluray or dvd for my wife (she is not Japanese btw). I have checked Amazon Japan but there were no description in English.

I would like to know if this movie is subtitled in English. Dialogue in Japanese is fine as we do not like dubbed voices. Also, any possibility of getting it at Book Off and will the sales person understand if I provide the title in English? Thanks!
by The Vapors  

Re: Question on Japanese movie 2013/9/9 10:29
The version described here does indeed include English and Japanese subtitles. The dialog is in Japanese only.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%8D%E3%82%B3-...

There is a chance you may find it at Book Off, but it's not guaranteed, and the savings are likely to be minimal compared to getting it on Amazon. If you ask the salesperson for "Rentaneko" there should be no problem, but if you ask for "Rent-a-cat", there is a high probability they won't have a clue.
by Jimbo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Question on Japanese movie 2013/9/9 18:55
Rather expensive for a dvd. I found cheaper options at ebay. Nevertheless, I ll try Book Off first. Thanks, Jimbo!
by The Vapors rate this post as useful

reply to this thread