Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese version of Pokemon X/Y from UK 2013/9/16 21:13
Hello,

Last time I was in Japan I bought a Japanese 3DS. I am a UK resident. I didn't know at the time that all of the 3DS games are region locked so I am unable to buy UK games to play on my Japanese 3DS. I have some Japanese games that I bought in Japan so that's not a problem. However, when the new Pokemon X and Y games come out I really want to get them. I have checked on Amazon Japan and they won't ship that game to the UK. So my question is, do you know any reputable website that I can buy the Japanese version of Pokemon X and Y from that will ship to the UK? I thought about ebay but I am wary of fake copies or cracked versions of the game. I would like the original Japanese release. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
by Sakura (guest)  

Re: Japanese version of Pokemon X/Y from UK 2013/9/17 11:57
The 3DS is region locked, a regular one isn't.

Maybe cd japan has it.
by SSJ Jup81 rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese version of Pokemon X/Y from UK 2013/9/17 17:34
Get it at Play Asia or any other import website.
by aerond rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese version of Pokemon X/Y from UK 2013/9/17 21:23
Yeah the JP 3DS is region locked. However, you can get the game from any of the following reputable retailers online:

CDJAPAN
Playasia
amiami
yesasia

I have used all of these in the past and have had good experience with them for my JP games.
by Kelda rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese version of Pokemon X/Y from UK 2013/9/18 02:31
Thank you for your recommendations. I will have a look at the websites you have suggested. Much appreciated.
by Sakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese version of Pokemon X/Y from UK 2013/9/19 00:04
Why don't you just download the digital version on the day of release? This is what I do with my 3ds and japanese games!
by Kupo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread