Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kakaku Question 2013/10/9 23:53
Hello,

I am in Tokyo right now and I am looking for 2 specific lenses for my photostuff.
Can someone tell me which of the listed shops have a real store in Tokyo and aren't shipping only (for example ec-joy?). And of course it needs to be in stock at the moment.

Those are the 2 lenses:
Lumix 12-35mm f2.8 http://kakaku.com/item/K0000378040/?lid=ksearch_kakakuitem_image
and
Lumix 7-14mm f4 http://kakaku.com/item/K0000027534/?lid=ksearch_kakakuitem_image

Thanks in advance.
by dta  

Re: Kakaku Question 2013/10/10 13:01
Copy the link you have posted.
Then go to www.google.com.au (if you go to www.google.com, it will default to the Japanese google, www.google.co.jp)

Paste in the link and hit search.
Then where it lists the site, click on "translate page"
You will find the info in the 4th column.(it shows a single kanji (有=yes), and underneath it will have a blue link which says "店頭販売あり" = "there are over the counter sales"
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kakaku Question 2013/10/10 13:16
If you see 店頭販売あり in blue hypertext in the fourth column from the left, that means "also sold at shop(s)," meaning that they have physical shop(s), but at the same time stock availability is subject to sales at the shops too.

For the first product, the 2nd, 4th from the top, and 11th (ranking in price) have stores and "at the moment" have stock.
- The 2nd is in Hyogo, not in Tokyo
- The 4th has a store in Yokohama and in Ginza. The name is Champ Camera, and their Ginza store phone number is: 03-3543-4547 the store is located right near no.6 exit from Higashi-ginza station, closed on Sundays and national holiday.
- The 11th ranking one is in Osaka.

For the second product, 2nd, 4th, and 6th ranking ones have stores.
- Once again 4th and 6th are not in Tokyo.
- The 2nd is again Champ Camera.

When you click on the blue hypertext, you'll get info on stores.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kakaku Question 2013/10/10 18:48
The both lenses available at Champ Camera listed. But you need to do telephone booking first, after the store reserved the lenses, go to the store for payment and pickup. Unavailable to visit store before booking.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Kakaku Question 2013/10/12 03:19
Thanks everybody,
I got to buy both lenses for a good price. :)
Amazing what I saved compared to europe, even including the tax.
by dta rate this post as useful

reply to this thread