Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shops that sell old anime DVD 2013/10/13 19:58
Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is any DVD shops in tokyo that sells very very very old anime, like those anime aired in TV during 1980s?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Michelle
by Michelle (guest)  

Re: Shops that sell old anime DVD 2013/10/13 22:45
mandrake will certainly carry a full range of age and genre's. they have a huge store in Akihabara and multiple stores at Nakano.
by pas7680 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shops that sell old anime DVD 2013/10/14 00:10
Hello....

many thanks... i will take note of the shop name and head there when i am in Akihabara...

thanks and regards,
Michelle
by Michelle (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shops that sell old anime DVD 2013/10/14 13:57
If you go to Akihabara, you might be able to find at "Liberty"(mostly second hand with limited new). There are 10 Liberty shops in Akihabara, I'm not sure which store sells 1980s animation DVDs, I guess Libersty Skihabara stores No.2,4,5,and 6 might have some stocks.
as well as "AKiba Sofmap 1"(3rd and 6th floor), "Akiba Sofmap 2"(3rd floor), and BookOff akihabara. I don't think you can be found brand new DVDs(mostly used).

at Nakano Broadway, you can be found at "Mandarake". Some used DVDs set premier prices so it must be quite expensive.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread