Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hamster cafe 2013/11/10 11:24
I am a hamster aficionado, and heard a rumor that there may be a hamster cafe somewhere in Tokyo? Has anyone heard of this?

(I'll also be in Kyoto and Osaka - willing to travel...)

Hamster love!

Thank you.
by TravelAficionado  

Re: Hamster cafe 2013/11/10 19:03
No ham cafe also zoo in Japan.
Most pet shops sales but not kinds a lot.

How about Marmot[モルモット](Cavy)?
http://youtu.be/tmYz3W8-nw0
by Eb (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hamster cafe 2013/11/19 23:02
Thank you Eb. We are in Japan now, and settled for visiting pet stores and seeing hams there. We also visited a rabbit cafe. We did see a guinea pig (cavy) get its nails trimmed and ears cleaned in one pet store. Amazing.
by TravelAficionado (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hamster cafe 2013/11/20 08:15
we have 10 guinea pigs. If you are ever on the Gold Coast you are welcome to visit and watch them perform their elaborate tricks (eating and sleeping). You could even clean their hutches if you are lucky. But I understand your interest. A highlight of our several Japan trips was the squirrel park at Takayama (they run up your legs and sit on your shoulders), and we also visit the pet stores (we dont get hamsters in Oz). We are staying near a rabbit cafe in Shibuya in a few weeks, by a happy circumstance, and I suspect we will be frequesnt visitors.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread