Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where could i buy the PlayStation 4? 2013/12/2 22:48
Hi everyone. I'm joining in the short training course in Tokyo now. And, by this chance, I wanna find out and buy the new one PS4. As the same with the others, I visted to Akibahara for handling my purpose, checked out all stores in this place, especially Yodobashi. However, I rewarded nothing. The answers came from these Store were the same: "Please wait to Feb 2014 for buying the new PS4. OMG, I fell so disapointed. So,now, I really need your help. Please, tell me any any information about Stores that I can buy one PS4 in these. I could stay in Japan till last week of December 2013.
Please, reponse my thread, everyone!
Tk you so so much!
by walleeveby  

Re: where could i buy the PlayStation 4? 2013/12/3 01:31
As far as I know, the release date, and I saw the poster at Yodobashi Akiba, is 2/22/2014.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: where could i buy the PlayStation 4? 2013/12/3 07:56
So, Guys, until now, Japan not had the release date for PS4 yet, right?
by walleeveby rate this post as useful

Re: where could i buy the PlayStation 4? 2013/12/3 11:49
@walleeveby

The PS4 is not released in Japan until 22 February 2014. If you want to buy one now, you should go to one of the countries where it has already been released.
by Kopi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where could i buy the PlayStation 4? 2013/12/3 19:18
As Japan is not a contested country where it comes down to PS4 against xbone, they will release the PS4 later in Japan and concentrate on other markets first.

And you have next to no chance of getting one from another country where it already has been released. I preordered mine months ago and I did not get it on release. Earliest is a month after release.

Only option is to buy it off ebay for several times the retail price...
by fatgermanbloke rate this post as useful

reply to this thread