Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Reserving Video game software 2013/12/25 15:33
Hello,

I will be taking 2-week vacation in Hokkaido next Feb. I want to buy certain Japanese PS4 game software while I'm there. This game will be released on 02/22/2014. I want to buy this game on 02/27 near Sapporo Station. I am worried that this game could be sold out, so I wish to reserve it. Do you any store that allows me to reserve it online and pick up at store in Sapporo?

Thank you
by Sitti01  

Re: Reserving Video game software 2013/12/25 21:32
what is the name of game?
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Reserving Video game software 2013/12/26 11:05
If that really what you want to do you might as well order from Amazon and have it delivered to a combini and pick it up there.

Games selling these days, when many titles are also available for download? Pretty rare and even if it was its extremely unlikely there wouldn't be re-supply during the 2 week period you're there.
by Jimmy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Reserving Video game software 2013/12/26 13:25
Thank you for your replies.

Name of the game is Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin for PS4.

I didn't know Amazon Japan delivers your orders to combini. This is very convenient. I just ordered one and it'll be delivered at Lawson Sapporo Station.

I guess I might be worrying too much. Since PS4 will be released at the same time on 02/22, I was imagining everything will be sold out. I would be very disappointed if I didn't get to buy it after I went all the way to Japan.
by Sitti01 rate this post as useful

Re: Reserving Video game software 2013/12/26 21:30
As Jimmy mentioned above amazon Japan will deliver purchased goods to Lawson shops for pickup as well as 7-11 if you are a frequent Japanese reader and can be communicate process in Japanese.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B00F331UEO/ref=dp_c...

http://www.7netshopping.jp/game/detail/-/accd/2110300933/subno/1

Prices may vary depend on when you buy but amazon price is slightly cheaper than 7-11 as usual.

There is a Yodobashi Camera store called "multimedia Sapporo" is located right opposite JR Sapporo Station. I think you can easily buy it there but I think the price is more expensive than the amazon price.

Some PS games include PS4 may set region code. The PS3 and PS4 games set region code as "ALL" but not them all. Some video games set specific region codes. Therefore some video games may not play overseas due to license reasons.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread