Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

100 Yen Stores in Shinjuku 2014/1/1 04:15
Hi Everyone,
I'll be staying at the Keio Plaza. Can you please tell me where the 100 Yen stores are near there?
Thanks.
by Lilien Black (guest)  

Re: 100 Yen Stores in Shinjuku 2014/1/1 10:44
There's a Can Do one on the top floor (7th or 8th floor?) of the Pepe building adjoining Seibu-Shinjuku station about 5 minutes away on foot. There's another Can Do even closer near Nishi-Shinjuku subway station on the corner opposite the Lawson convenience store.
by Green Frog (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 100 Yen Stores in Shinjuku 2014/1/1 12:38
So they're 105 yen shops now. What will they be in April, 110 yen shops or 108 yen shops?
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: 100 Yen Stores in Shinjuku 2014/1/1 13:15
Can Do 100 yen shop located in east side of shinjuku, on 8th floor of Shinjuku prince hotel BLDG PePe. You need to walk about 10 mins from Keio plaza hotel. Ask someone on east exit of shinjuku station where Shinjuku pepe is(or ask Shinjuku prince hotel or Seibu Shinjuku Station). Can Do Shinjuku PePe is a large 100 yen shop.
There is another 100 yen shop on the backside of Shinjuku alta studio on the G floor of Sanpei BLDG.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: 100 Yen Stores in Shinjuku 2014/1/1 19:39
Thanks everyone. I'm printing this thread out as I type.
by Lilien B (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread