Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/2/5 22:18
Hello! So I will be visiting Japan in early May, which happens to overlap with the YG Family Concert that is happening. I'm not very familiar with the ticketing system in Japan, but I heard it's pretty difficult. I was just curious if anyone can help or give advice on how to obtain a ticket for this concert?
by Stephanie (guest)  

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/2/6 09:12
Getting at ticket in Japan isn't too bad. And YG Family concert is doing general sales tickets on both L-tike site and eplus which are two systems that are easy enough to use.

The biggest problems come from not being in the country - typically a must. And having to go against all the other fans who will be trying to get tickets at the same time.

If you know someone in Japan who could try to get tickets for you when general sales happen on March 22nd that would be your best bet. Since I'm assuming it will sell out quickly by the time you arrive in Japan (assuming you're only here for a vacation in May) the only way to get tickets will be through auctions... which is pricey and not something I'd recommend. You could always try going to the venue and seeing if anyone is trying to sell tickets... they normally aren't quite as ridiculously priced as online... especially if you wait closer to the start time of the show.

If you do know someone who could help you get tickets, these are the sites to use.

http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U89P0101P006001P0050001P002067049P0030003P0006

http://l-tike.com/pc/d1/AA01G03F1.do?rsvFlg=0&txtEvtCd=77000&txtVenueC...

I like L-tike because you can use the L-code 77000 at a loppi machine in a Lawson's convenient store without having to make online profiles for the site and you can avoid ticketing fees.

by Sage (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/2/6 10:46
Thanks for the reply and the links!
I was doing a bit of searching online and saw 3rd party purchasers for concert tickets..Have you or anyone else have experience with purchasing through them?
by Stephanie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/2/6 11:55
I bought tickets to see Big Bang last November using this service:

http://www.jegoods.com/how-it-worksrules.html

I have used the service in the past (about 5 times) and every transaction has been very easy, with a lot of communication from Amanda (she runs the site). Granted, she does charge a commission so you need to be willing to pay that on top of the ticket cost. It's helpful to have some ability to read Japanese as she only buys tickets that are up for auction on ticket.co.jp. The Big Bang prices were significantly less than what I have paid to see Japanese idol groups. Here's a link to the YG Family Concert auction prices.

http://ticket.co.jp/sys/d/10099.htm
by kbrookej rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/2/6 12:35
I currently live in Japan so I buy the tickets directly for myself. So I don't have any sites or services I can recommend.

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/2/13 01:38
im also wondering how can i get someone to help me get the YG family concert in Osaka this coming 12&13th April?

I'll be in Japan for that week for the 1st time, and hoping to get the chance to attend the concert.
by iamr rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/2/13 08:42
Same as above really. Either have someone you know in Japan try to get tickets for you through gen sales using ticketing sites like l-tike or eplus or go through sites that offer ticket buying services for resale ticket places. Though keep in mind that a fair bit of price gouging does occur on the ticket prices for good seats and that the sites you buy through will also charge service fees.

You can also risk trying to get tickets being sold around the venue but there's always a chance that you won't find any.

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/4/15 17:05
how much were the tickets for the concert in $, im still asking permission from my mother and there isn't any detail on the net about how much it is depending on the section. anyone who knows?
by elllla (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/4/18 18:10
How do you know when the tickets go no sale?! I'm trying to find out when Daesung tickets will go on sale and I can't get the info T___T and here I see you know that on 22nd March the YG Family tickets go in sale. Where I can check this?
by Niobe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/4/18 21:17
people to want to hand over the ticket in twitter had commented.
People cede the ticket maybe that is might have decided, but what you can try to contact. (If you search in the YG, it was displayed)
Since there may be some people occasionally fraud, please be careful.
Any FACEBOOK, such information exchange might be performed.

by haro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/4/26 16:11
Thanks for the info regarding the concert. I just moved to Japan and was looking for something to do. I will go out tomorrow to see if I can still buy a ticket at Lawson or 7/11.

IF I do I will share my experience.
by paashe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/4/27 15:53
Okay so I just bought my tickets from Lawson. It's pretty easy (watching YouTube videos helped). As far as inputting name, I would bring or use hiragana/katagana app/cheatsheet. If anything just ask the store employee for their help (I had to for the name portion).

I heard you can also buy them at the airport if there is a Lawson/Seven11. Good luck. Hope to see you at the concert!
by Paaze (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/4/28 17:43
I actually have an extra ticket for the Sunday, May 4th showing now. I bought through jegoods and another site and ended up only needed one. Please contact me for further info if you're interested!
by nienie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying YG Family Concert tickets in May? 2014/4/28 21:29
Wondering, how common is it for people to be selling their tickets at the gates? Because if it is common I might go try buy some on the 3rd of May concert. And what will they be selling for? If I'm not mistaken, the original tickets were being sold for \13,000, will they be much more than this? and by how much? Thank you in advance.
by fersh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread