Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

whey protein powder in Tokyo 2014/2/7 21:38
looking to buy whey protein powder i.e. USN in Minato-ku Tokyo - can anyone help me please? I have tried googling but only vegan restaurants etc come up
by julievan (guest)  

Re: whey protein powder in Tokyo 2014/2/8 09:30
I don't know if you are a member of Costco, but they usually sell bigger packs of whey protein powder. Check their Japanese website (in English) if there is a warehouse near you.

Could be worth joining,(not expensive) if you are a body builder or dieting.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: whey protein powder in Tokyo 2014/2/8 21:01
You can find it any big sports shop near you. Sometime the Gyms also have it on Sale.
by Angel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: whey protein powder in Tokyo 2014/2/12 09:12
I ordered muscletech (recommended by Branch Warren whom I met in person last year) from Iherb.com
they deliver to Japan for maybe 5$ and the shipment took me maybe one week. The product is excellent in taste and it is 1,5kg (lasts for a while). it is better in price/quality than anything I could buy here but there is some good Japanese protein but much more expensive and of course I forgot the name, sorry. if you want a link to shop page drop me a PM.
best Regards
Lars
by LarsDerEisbaer rate this post as useful

Re: whey protein powder in Tokyo 2014/2/12 22:35
Did you try taking a look on Amazon Japan or Rakuten?
by felguard rate this post as useful

reply to this thread