Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Printing Things in Tokyo 2014/2/20 17:54
I need to get an email printed, but as I'm only in Tokyo for a short time, I don't have access to a printer. Is there somewhere that I can go to easily print things? I have a net print account with 7-11, but it seems as though I can only upload images. Is there somewhere I can go to print directly from my email account or maybe even a USB flashdrive? Thanks!
by smilver (guest)  

Re: Printing Things in Tokyo 2014/2/20 18:34
A lot of kinko's in Central tokyo.
I can't find English infomation though.
http://www.kinkos.co.jp/office/self.html
You can rent PC and print out.
http://www.kinkos.co.jp/price/copy_print01.html
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: Printing Things in Tokyo 2014/2/21 22:32
Great, thank you very much.
by smilver (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Printing Things in Tokyo 2014/2/21 22:55
I have a net print account with 7-11, but it seems as though I can only upload images

You can upload pdf files.

Is there somewhere I can go to print directly from a USB flashdrive?

You can do that at 7-11, and probably any other convenience store with a copy machine.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Printing Things in Tokyo 2014/2/22 21:36
Thanks, that's really helpful :)
by smilver (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Printing Things in Tokyo 2014/2/25 07:29
If all else fails, use the 'Print Screen' [PrtSc] button, which copies an image of the screen to your clipboard, paste it into any imaging software, crop the bit you want and save it as a .jpg file. It's not ideal, but it will work. Using webmail, reducing the screen magnification (a browser function-a slider, bottom right in Opera, other browsers should have something similar) will allow more on to the screen before you hit PrtSc.
by David (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread